Guest speaker at CVR of the Porsche Club of America

Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Guest speaker at CVR of the Porsche Club of America

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

I originally sent this to Gibby, but his schedule doesn't allow for this opportunity.

Anyone interested in speaking about NEHA at the PCA? Unsure if he is looking for "NEHA" or "Mt Washington".

Details below.

Steve

It would be great if you could reach out to your members who are located closer to Central CT. Let me know if someone lives within 50 +/- miles of Hartford

On Feb 13, 2014, at 4:55 PM, frank sena <fsena@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Happy snowy Thursday!
>
> My name is Frank Sena, V.P. , Programs, for the Connecticut Valley Region (CVR) of the Porsche Club of America (PCA). I am responsible for managing our monthly member meetings. Typically we attract between 90 (Winter) and 150 (Summer and Fall) members at each meeting. Every meeting features a guest speaker who talks about new and interesting topics that appeal to a wide range of our membership.
>
> Two events occurred today that prompted me to write this email.
>
> I watched a previous episode of Chasing Classic Cars that featured Wayne Carini driving Bill Rutan's Mt. Washington winning 4-cam modified VW Beetle.
> I just finished reading the article in the April, 2104 issue of Excellence about the NEHA events, including this year's Mt. Washington run which I hope to watch. I have a second home in West Wardsboro, VT (near Mt. Snow) so the trek to Mt. Washington isn't that far.
>
> It then occurred to me that someone from NEHA would make a terrific guest speaker at one of our monthly meetings. We have two open dates: Tuesday, July 8 at Porsche of Fairfield CT and Tuesday, August12 at Porsche of Wallingford CT. The meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. and the guest speaker goes on at 8:00 p.m. for 30 +/- minutes. A/V is always appreciated and we offer full A/V support. Dinner is always provided. Because of the distance, I can offer my home in Wethersfield (90 minutes from Brattleboro or Wilmington) for our speaker to sleep overnight. I will also provide meals and transportation to/from the meeting.
>
> Please let me know if it opportunity appeals to you. I can fill in the blanks at that time.
>
> FYI: CVR was founded in 1959 and has over over 1,900 members. Visit our website at www.cvrpca.org for more information about us.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Frank Sena
> V.P. Programs
> Sponsor Chair, CVR Club Race
>
> Home: 860-529-9494
> Cell: 860-930-3426
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com