How to lose your house- and perhaps your mind

Mopar 151w2
AntiSpam: No

How to lose your house- and perhaps your mind

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

So, we've known since February that we have to sell the house. We had a plan of sorts and I got a little disability settlement - but then real estate people got involved. :evil: Whose little passive - aggressive sidestep this week has me talking to lawyers, and is making our situation look pretty bleak - and that's after the health inspector, the elder abuse investigator, the cops, the "Can-Can Girls", and the HD wrecker guy, along with the Home Health Aide cleaners (love 'em like family!) and Cyndy, the "De-cluttter Coach" have all trooped through, and Bob Morway dropped off a 48' trailer. We are currently looking at a foreclosure date next week, because, thanks to some serious wierdness, we have been judged to not be making a sincere effort to sell. More lawyer tomorrow. Michelle's a bit better in some ways Also, if somebody is looking for a nice little place...... in the next few hours, we're unsigned, so no comission......
I'm looking for some heavy loading help, for car parts, big tools, and metal stock. And may be looking for someone to whip the yard into shape- it's nice with a haircut. Homer is headed to see my cousins, hopefully back for Ascutney. Who knows how this all turns out? Anyone seen Mike Magnet lately?
KevinGale

Re: How to lose your house- and perhaps your mind

Post by KevinGale »

John I'll call you. I can help moving stuff. Some of that stuff I know is big and heavy so we'll need some other people. It will take two people just to move that transmission from your race car. :-)
Number_5

Post by Number_5 »

John,
I understand you guys are moving west. Marianne and I will do what ever we can on this end. I can also twist wrists and bribe for helping hands.
Keep us posted.
John Marsha
A man must learn to understand the motives of human beings, their illusions, and their sufferings.
Albert
Mopar 151w2

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

Going bankrupt today. Should see folks at Ascutney. Still planning to move, but adjusting timetables (Like we had one....) Buy the place this week, pick your carpets, amount of race parts included in house price nobody's business but ours.....