Dropping an event this season.

RallyLass
AntiSpam: No

Dropping an event this season.

Post by RallyLass »

Hey All, just checking in on the rules for this season... Are there enough events to drop one?

Thanks
sachilles

Re: Dropping an event this season.

Post by sachilles »

There are 6, so you'll be able to drop only one.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

I hope that means that Paul can make it to 5 events this year and qualify for points and thus almost surely King of the Hill.

I guess I'll have to work on the backup plan of buying the Super Chicken so he can't race it. :twisted:
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

KevinGale wrote:I hope that means that Paul can make it to 5 events this year and qualify for points and thus almost surely King of the Hill.

I guess I'll have to work on the backup plan of buying the Super Chicken so he can't race it. :twisted:
Maybe he should just start RENTING the Super Chicken out instead of trying to sell it. Diversifying income and all that.
Challenger392

Post by Challenger392 »

I think that in order to know if I want to buy it or not, I at least need to take it for a test drive. :D
Luke Moultroup
Technical Support
Pratt & Whitney Engine Services

http://moultroupracing.blogspot.com/

2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
1972 Dodge Challenger 318
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7
2004 Mazda 6
Howe Modified
1989 Suzuki GSXR1100K
RallyLass

Post by RallyLass »

KevinGale wrote:I hope that means that Paul can make it to 5 events this year and qualify for points and thus almost surely King of the Hill.

Currently the plan is to make 5 events if Pauls schedule stays the way it is now. Burke conflicts with both XGames and STPR so that is a no go for us this year which is a huge bummer to paul.
drummingpariah wrote:

Maybe he should just start RENTING the Super Chicken out instead of trying to sell it. Diversifying income and all that.
I think Renting is on the table.
Challenger392 wrote:I think that in order to know if I want to buy it or not, I at least need to take it for a test drive. :D
Double driver???