KSCC end of year banquet and awards dinner

kindabratty328

KSCC end of year banquet and awards dinner

Post by kindabratty328 »

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE NEHA END OF YEAR BANQUET WHICH WILL BE HELD AT THE COMMON MAN INN IN CLAREMONT, NH ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6. SAVE THE DATE

Let's make it a night to remember. All are welcome. The more the merrier!!!!

Saturday, December 5at 6:00pm

Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill 31 Route 103 S, Ludlow, Vermont 05149

Created for Killington Sports Car Club
Dinner Choices Include:
Shrimp Scampi
Butternut Squash Ravioli with brown sage butter
Grilled prime rib of beef served with mashed potatoes and vegetable
Chicken Parmesan
All dinners include mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing and homemade apple crisp.
Happy Hour from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (discounted drinks)
$30.00 per person
Please let me know if you are planning to attend and then send a check payable to KSCC along with dinner choices to:
Michele Baumann
48 Powerhouse Road
Moodus, CT 06469

The Timber Inn Motel has generously offered us discounted rooms (available Friday and Saturday). It is located right across the street from Mr. Darcy’s Bar and Grill. Be sure to mention you are attending the KSCC event to get the discount!
112 Route 103
S Ludlow, Vermont

(802) 228-8666

http://timberinnmotel.com/
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
kindabratty328

Re: KSCC end of year banquet and awards dinner

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hi everyone. Since this is the end of year MEETING and banquet, I guess we actually have to have a KSCC meeting. Will begin at 5:30 at Mr. Darcy's Restaurant. After years of serving as the club president, John Hart will be stepping down this year. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, John, for your selflessness and leadership over the years. It is much appreciated!!! And for those of you not planning to attend the meeting, remember, you don't have to be there to be voted in as president. Be very afraid!!!! Please let me know if you will be at the meeting. Can't wait to see everyone.
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.