Reserved # list

Chief Geek
AntiSpam: No

Re: Reserved # list

Post by Chief Geek »

KevinGale wrote: I'll give it to you but it's conditional on my split times improving. :D Actually since you will be driving this year does that mean split times are on hold?
My plan is to try to keep doing split times. I've learned enough about these electrical dohickies that my spit and chewing gum system will be more automated and need less attention. I will admit that setting good full-hill times will be a higher prority for me. I have upgraded a few things, I'll make a posting in the split-times thread.

Bribing the split time operator may not be a good idea. I can nudge the system for you, but "results may vary" as they say. It's about even odds that your set a sector time that makes everyone think your a genius behind the wheel, or, the Troyer may get whooped by the Woo through the first sector of Okemo. It's hard to tell.

Paul
Chief Geek

Post by Chief Geek »

Keepers of the List (Kevin and/or Steve?)

Talk at the banquet made it sound like the posted reserved number list may be out of date.

Just checking as my Dad would like to use #55. OK?

Paul
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

It's always out of date this time of year. Before Ascutney I'll have to go through the list and update it. That happens each year. Then once or twice during the season I'll update it again.

Anyway if your dad wants 55 it is free. Just send his name as he wants it to appear on the results.
Chief Geek

Post by Chief Geek »

No doubt your list/database will get more accurate 10 minutes before the 1st run on Ascutney. I was just asking because the pdf on the web site is dated 2010.

Paul
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

Chief Geek wrote: I was just asking because the pdf on the web site is dated 2010.
Hmmmm might be time to update that. :lol: I'll send an update to Steve when I update the list before Ascutney.
hammer

Post by hammer »

Kevin,
I too am planning on racing this season and would like to request #005 if it's available?
-Sam
Sam Moultroup
http://moultroupracing.blogspot.com/
--------------------
2015 VW GTI
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
1985 Honda Nighthawk S
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

hammer wrote:Kevin,
I too am planning on racing this season and would like to request #005 if it's available?
-Sam
Done
hammer

Post by hammer »

Done
Awesome, Thanks!
Sam Moultroup
http://moultroupracing.blogspot.com/
--------------------
2015 VW GTI
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
1985 Honda Nighthawk S
Ryed

Post by Ryed »

KevinGale wrote:I maintain the list. Not sure when the list on the site was last updated. I usually update the actual list a couple times a year. I don't usually add someone to the list until they show up to at least three events. So you can get on the list by just entering and using the same number three times. If you want to reserve a specific number like 70 without entering. Just tell me and I'll add you to the list right away. I need the number and your full name as you want it to appear in the results.

We also have some people who are regulars but for various reasons they swap numbers all the time. I think Allan Dennis one year managed to use a different number at each event. :roll:

In general it makes things go more smoothly if people pick a number and keep it. The software automatically pulls up the last person to use a number so when numbers change we spend some time on Saturday fixing these problems.
I'd like to request 719, Erik H. Reisner

Thanks!
91 VW GTI VR6 Turbo "Polar Express"
2012 Ford F-150 "Tullibee"
2006 BMW 530xi "Grace Jones"
"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time" - Unknown
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

Ryed wrote:I'd like to request 719, Erik H. Reisner
Done