walterclark

Re: Reserved # list

Post by walterclark »

The older I get the better I was.
minirally
AntiSpam: No

Post by minirally »

walter can you put 12 as my number please, i,m SCCNH member now, thanks.

andre
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared, Understeer is when the driver is scared
walterclark

Post by walterclark »

minirally wrote:walter can you put 12 as my number please, i,m SCCNH member now, thanks.

andre
Kevin keeps the list, but I am sure he will see this.
The older I get the better I was.
linc44

Post by linc44 »

Kevin,

I know you will be updating it during the season also, but to give you a heads up, I will be switching from #20 to #11 this year. Thanks,

-Lincoln
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

minirally wrote:can you put 12 as my number please, i,m SCCNH member now, thanks.

andre
Done
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

linc44 wrote:Kevin,

I know you will be updating it during the season also, but to give you a heads up, I will be switching from #20 to #11 this year. Thanks,

-Lincoln
Done,

The reserved number list posted on the NEHA site however hasn't been updated yet. I'll push an update sometime before the season starts.
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

Because my 280z is getting closer to race-ready every day now and it looks (don't count your chickens before they hatch) like I'll be ready to go for Ascutney I, I'd like to reserve #365.
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

drummingpariah wrote:Because my 280z is getting closer to race-ready every day now and it looks (don't count your chickens before they hatch) like I'll be ready to go for Ascutney I, I'd like to reserve #365.
365 is available but I need a name unless you want drummingpariah on the list. I've been following your post but I just realized I have no clue who you are in real life of if I even know you. :lol: Funny how that works. I have a friend online in a Dungeons and Dragons game I play with my girls. We have been chatting online for years and yet I don't know his real name or even where in the world he lives.
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

KevinGale wrote:365 is available but I need a name unless you want drummingpariah on the list. I've been following your post but I just realized I have no clue who you are in real life of if I even know you. :lol: Funny how that works. I have a friend online in a Dungeons and Dragons game I play with my girls. We have been chatting online for years and yet I don't know his real name or even where in the world he lives.
Hilarious, I've had the same problem trying to figure out who everybody is. Once I see someone's car, I can figure out which forum member owns it (normally) but that doesn't necessarily translate to a human face/name, unless it's your car.

365 - Jesse O'Brien
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

drummingpariah wrote:365 - Jesse O'Brien
Done