Ascutney Video, anyone?

drummingpariah
AntiSpam: No

Re: Ascutney Video, anyone?

Post by drummingpariah »

:cry:

Thanks for trying. Maybe I can find out who bought it and see if they want to part with it.
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

Yeah, I saw that one. At this point, parts aren't really what I need. I was excited about a prepped chassis with a cage and minor things like exhaust attached. I have 3 running engines and transmissions in my garage right now, along with a pair of spare differentials. The body is missing all its hard lines, seats, and pedals. Once that's sorted, I can start getting ready for racing. A prepped body would have saved a lot of time.
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

I finally resuscitated my server, and have started uploading video. I'm organizing video by car, but didn't think to break it down by day as well. I' have a solid file structure to use at Philo though (event/date/car) and hope to refine the processing script I wrote so we can have a little 'video montage' ready for Sunday. It won't be perfectly edited, but I hope we'll at least have some footage of each car. I'll have a laptop dedicated to incorporating other peoples' video and photos, so we can have everything at once.

Videos are still uploading, and I'm sure they'll need some fine tuning/editing, but I assume you're all getting pretty bored with waiting to see what kind of footage there is. It was a huge learning experience for me, and I hope to be able to bring some more finely tuned equipment for Philo (but funds limit that a lot).

2013 Ascutney 2 (24 videos so far, still sorting and renaming them)