SPRING ASCUTNEY 2015

drummingpariah
AntiSpam: No

Re: SPRING ASCUTNEY 2015

Post by drummingpariah »

2300cc wrote:Is there a spot to leave car trailers at the site? Thanks.
People generally park their trailers across the street, or by the 'common area' ... but as I understand it, parking is a bit limited.

I've called both numbers a few times, and left a couple voicemails, but haven't heard back. I'm assuming the right-hand side will be completely open, so I'm just going to shoot for a site or three near #5 ... and hope they're open. That one's convenient, because we can park a support vehicle and both race cars right there without having any overflow.
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

I am bringing Burke entries with me if anyone wants to save postage and just register this weekend. Come on, you know you want to :D
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
PRODOG

Post by PRODOG »

Thanks to everyone for their support, participation, and help with the event last weekend. The weather gods were on our side and held off to provide a basically clear event. Although I wasn't able to be at the event too much I heard that fun was had by all, and everything went well. My personal thanks to all those responsible for making the event take place, especially J.B. Swan who ran Control (apparently doing a very good job).

Make sure you get to the next hill and continue having fun on mountain roads.

Drew
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

This should go without saying, but you guys are the best. Everything ran like clockwork (except one jogger, who ran like he had a deathwish), the weather was beautiful, and the only real off we had drove his car home afterward. If that isn't a great weekend, I don't know what is.

All I could've asked for would be a few seconds faster on that last run!