Ascutney SPRING 2016 EVENT ---

PRODOG
AntiSpam: No

Ascutney SPRING 2016 EVENT ---

Post by PRODOG »

Happy Spring Everyone --- sorry for not getting some information out sooner, but I'm Fat, Ugly, Tired, and Old so that's my excuse. The Spring event is growing closer -- -May 20, 21, 22 will be here sooner than we know it. Here are a few highlights;

The course will be the Classic 3.0 mile course starting at the bottom and ending at the turn around ---
We will be laying wire, etc. on Friday, and all the normal stuff that goes with it -- Tech that night, Fam runs and Practice runs on Saturday - Sunday will be Fam and Race runs as usual.
Worker Lunch will be catered by Sweet Water BBQ (same guys from last fall) --- burgers, dogs, ribs, salad, soda, water ---
Vanessa Vittum is our worker coordinator so please work with her for all worker needs.
We will announce the Registrar within a week so please keep your eyes open.

For now if you have questions please contact me --- Drew Young --- drewyoung@merchantsauto.com or 603-231-4727 --- MOTORSPORT.REG has the event listed so feel free to register there, you can opt to pay at the event if needed.

We anticipate a great turn out so be sure to get your entry in early.

more to come soon ---- thanks

Drew
drummingpariah

Re: SPRING 2016 EVENT ---

Post by drummingpariah »

I'm super excited to hear that food will be the same as last year. That'll definitely help to convince a few extra workers to come along.
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

Where do we reserve sites? I tried calling the office a few times last year, but they kept telling me to contact the event organizer. I'm looking at sites 11+12, if possible.
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

call the state park reservation line. Let them know you are part of the hillclimb, group. You must pay for 3 days.
The exception is if you call in the last week before the event, you must call the park directly.
Last year, they were a little confused with the max ascutney event, which handling the camping reservations different than we do.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

I think that explains everything, thanks!
PRODOG

Re: Ascutney SPRING 2016 EVENT ---

Post by PRODOG »

Thanks to everyone for making last weekend's event go well. Your participation as an entrant, worker/volunteer made the event run smoothly.

I need to offer special thanks to; Vanessa Vittum, Michelle Baughmann, J.B. Swan, and Don Taylor. Thanks to all the volunteers who were ready to go and made it possible to get a Fam run going before 830 Sunday morning. YOU ALL ROCK!

Thanks to all the entrants for their patience, and understanding while we were dealing with some incidents, and the undetermined weather yesterday afternoon.
Rabbit Farmer

Re: Ascutney SPRING 2016 EVENT ---

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Results are posted. I need to update the webpage to have the links to the results... for now, here are the direct links:

Saturday
Sunday
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com