BURKE ENTRY 2015

kindabratty328

BURKE ENTRY 2015

Post by kindabratty328 »

Burke entry form and information sheet are posted on the Burke event page. Please, please, please enter asap. Also, please send money for camping at the same time if possible. If you have never been to Burke, it is an awesome hill... for drivers and workers. Given the problems with making this event happen this year because of changes at Burke, I fear it might be the last time we are able to run this hill for some time. DON'T MISS THIS AWESOME EVENT!!!! If you are driving please fill out the entry and send it in now. If you want to work the event, please be in touch with Samara Coble asap. Workers are as important as drivers. Without them, there would be no event. So, all of you should now be going to print out your entry and get it in the mail today. See you on the hill!! Check out the Burke event on Facebook!!!! Bring lots of workers. Let's make this a huge event. Remember that because we are only able to run one Burke this season, those running for points will only be able to miss ONE event to be eligible. There is a limit on the number of drivers, so get your entry in now. Don't be left out!!!
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
drummingpariah
AntiSpam: No

Re: BURKE ENTRY 2015

Post by drummingpariah »

What's the best way to contact Samara? I believe I'm bringing 4 workers for the weekend, but we're still a little far out to get a definite yes/no.
walterclark

Post by walterclark »

Facebook. Either directly or thru one of the groups like New England Hillclimb Association or Killington Sports Car Club.
The older I get the better I was.
xtremekingsta

Post by xtremekingsta »

hello I am running burke mnt june 6 and 7.i have my daughters graduation Friday night was planning on bringing the truck over early I was wandering if there was anyway of getting inspected early so that I did not have to worry about rushing around and miss graduation. can someone please help me out and let me know if that is possible or not. ty
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

Walter or Don would have to answer that but there is always an early Saturday morning tech.
xtremekingsta

Post by xtremekingsta »

how late Friday night do they tech do u know kevin
walterclark

Post by walterclark »

John Hart will be running tech at Burke. Don and I will be at STPR.

Normally, there is some time on Saturday morning starting around 6:30 before the drivers meeting to do tech. And normally tech on Friday afternoon starts about 4PM and ends around dusk.
The older I get the better I was.
xtremekingsta

Post by xtremekingsta »

ok ty ill try to be there right for 4 so that will give me just enough time to get back to graduation ty for the info.
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

walterclark wrote:John Hart will be running tech at Burke. Don and I will be at STPR.
Lol I knew that and completely forgot at the same time. No Don, No Walter and No Michele. Strange event this will be.
DaveEstey

Post by DaveEstey »

Question regarding rookie orientation. I'm hoping to be there in time, but I have an interview at Team O'Neil at 4pm so I may be late. What can I do about this?
1987 Mazda RX-7 GXL (Hillclimb)
1987 Mazda RX-7 Sport (Lemons)
2008 Mazda MX-5
2015 Ford F-350
2007 Toyota Prius (the fast car)
http://www.DaveEstey.com