BURKE ENTRY FORM POSTED AUGUST 27 - 29

kindabratty328

Re: BURKE ENTRY FORM POSTED AUGUST 27 - 29

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hi Everyone,

Less than two weeks until Burke 2. If you haven't sent in your entry yet, what are you waiting for? You will not want to miss this exciting event!! Burke Mountain is 2.1 twisty, turny, miles of incredible, heart pumping fun. Bring the car, bring the family! Enjoy a great weekend of fun, camping and camraderie. Not ready to be a driver? Come and be a worker. Best seats in the house as each car flies by the corner you are manning. Workers get free lunch on Saturday and Sunday and free liquid beverages once the hill shuts down for the day. Stay after the racing has finished on Sunday for awards. New or old, start making your plans to join the Killington Sports Car Club family for Burke 2. Be part of the excitement! All information available at www.hillclimb.org under events.

Raffle reminder... we need stuff!!!!!!

Camping reminder...If you plan on camping, let me know to insure there is a site held for you!!

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
BugEyeRex

Post by BugEyeRex »

My dad and I sent out our registration. I have a verbal confirmation on worker beer and prizes from Otter Creek.
Chris Rielly

93 Blue Impreza 4dr (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Thanks for the donations. It really means a lot to the workers. Will you be wanting the same campsite?

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
squirrely_33
AntiSpam: No

Post by squirrely_33 »

"My dad and I sent out our registration. I have a verbal confirmation on worker beer and prizes from Otter Creek."

Thanks a lot Chris! You and your Dad, amongst others are great contributors to our club! See ya at Burke!

Mike P
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Looks like the car won't be done for the weekend. So I'll be a worker for the weekend. Still want my camping spot, but I'm not sure whether I'll be there friday evening or saturday am. If you can pencil me in to work check points both days, preferably different ones for saturday and sunday if it's not too much of a hassle.

Cage is finally done, but there is a few spots that are still only tacked in place. Also need to figure out seat and harness mounting. Sucked up too many vacation days when I messed up my back, so I don't think I can play hookey enough this week to get it done. :(
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66