IMPORTANT BURKE NOTICE! PLEASE READ

sdwarf36

IMPORTANT BURKE NOTICE! PLEASE READ

Post by sdwarf36 »

Due to a mistake in booking on Burke mt.'s part, we must share the hill Saturday with a wedding party. We need to be off the hill by 3:30 on Sat. so they can set up at the pavillion (ck 5). The wedding is at 5pm-and will be done + gone in time for the sunset cruise. The mountian got us permission from the town to allow us to start earlier + make up for the lost time--7:30 am--both days.

So hear ye hear ye:WORKERS MEETING WILL BE AT 7AM SHARP!! DRIVER MEETING AT 7:15 SHARP!!
A group drivers might as well show up dressed in racing gear-I want to roll the A fam by 7:30.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! If there was any question about about getting signed in + teched Friday or Sat., MAKE IT FRIDAY!
I also could really use a few hands on Fri-signs,wire-equip.yellow ribbons.And for Sat morning, a truck + a few people to put up the EZ ups + make sure the radios are working before 7am. ( Saves about 15 minutes start time over having the workers do it when they get there.)
I'll to do everything in my power to get everyone as many runs as possible-and I ask all of you to please help in making this event sucessful.
Sherman B.
Chairus temporarium
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
dsldubn
AntiSpam: No

Re: IMPORTANT BURKE NOTICE! PLEASE READ

Post by dsldubn »

Burke just loves us ;)

Thanks for the heads up...and thanks for all the effort in setting this up...and for trying to rally the troops earlier to get us rolling. I can't wait!
Jason Orzell
VW Rabbit turbo diesel, the green soot shooter
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Registration will be open until 9:00 p.m. on Friday in hopes of getting everyone registered BEFORE :!: Saturday morning. If you are going to be later than that, let me know and we will make some arrangement.

Thanks,

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
Mopar 151w2

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

Kudos to the organizers for a proactive approach on this. In the old days, this simply would have been irrelevant, as it would have been time to stop and fix all the cars anyway. Should we toast the happy couple on their way out?
RallyLass

Post by RallyLass »

sdwarf36 wrote: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! If there was any question about about getting signed in + teched Friday or Sat., MAKE IT FRIDAY!
I also could really use a few hands on Fri-signs,wire-equip.yellow ribbons.And for Sat morning, a truck + a few people to put up the EZ ups + make sure the radios are working before 7am. ( Saves about 15 minutes start time over having the workers do it when they get there.)
I will be able to help when we get there on Friday and early morning saturday... Don't have a truck but will be able to help where I can in set up.
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Mopar 151w2 wrote: Should we toast the happy couple on their way out?
A gesture like that can go a long way towards keeping us in the good graces of the Mtn.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

sachilles wrote:
Mopar 151w2 wrote: Should we toast the happy couple on their way out?
A gesture like that can go a long way towards keeping us in the good graces of the Mtn.
Certainly can't fault them for their choice of location . :D
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.