BURKE 2 (Yes, really!!)

Super1303
AntiSpam: No

Re: BURKE 2 (Yes, really!!)

Post by Super1303 »

Great! Thanks and yes I'll add an X, I don't have a cage.
Hello, my name is Evan and I'm a Volksaholic.
1973 Super Beetle, #666
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

I just updated the list yesterday (but it isn't up on the website yet). 666 is available. Normally once you show up at a few events and run the same number I add you to the list automatically.

We recommend anyone who is going to run with us regularly to get a reserved number. It's easier for us and you. But you don't need one just to show up and race. You can in those circumstances even run a number that is on the reserved list as long as that person isn't at the event. The list just exists to resolve conflicts and to prevent conflicts. So if two people at the event are trying to run the same number the one on the list wins. And of course if you just want to pick a number it's nice to have the list so you don't accidentally pick one that someone else is already using.

Numbers that appear next to names with parentheses around them are right now in a semi-retired state. The owner is dead but we are still honoring them by leaving them on the list. I say semi-retired because I don't think we ever voted on this at a rules meeting and since the person isn't going to show up at an event there is nothing preventing someone else from using the number and people have done this.
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Burke, Burke, Burke... get your entries in the mail and let me know about your camping needs. Burke in August is AWESOME! Don't miss it. Also, workers, workers, workers... the more the merrier... and the better the hill runs if we don't need driver/workers. Let Samara Coble, our worker coordinator, know if you will be bringing workers, so she can plan ahead. :D

Thanks,

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Campsites for Burke 2 are filling up! Let me know asap if you will need one.

Thanks,

Michele
Kent Everding

Post by Kent Everding »

Hi Michele. I recieved a call this morning that the car is alive and well so all four of us will be heading to Burke! Would there happen to be a lean-to still available, if not a tent site will do just fine? Also, its a little late, should I just bring entry form along or would you rather me mail it out today?
Thank you and see you all soon!
- Kent
05 STi #109
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Kent Everding wrote:Hi Michele. I recieved a call this morning that the car is alive and well so all four of us will be heading to Burke!
Thank you and see you all soon!
- Kent
:D Nice job, last I heard you thought you were out for the season. Nice!
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
Kent Everding

Post by Kent Everding »

Seth, Thank you, I appreciate your concern.
Yea, car was not looking good after Ok1, torn intercooler hose, torn turbo inlet hose, IC was full of oil and she wasnt making boost. I fixed what I could when we got back home, then I brought it to EFI for them to look over. They found the turbo oil return line to be leaking too. I figured I should have them take some logs as it hasnt been tuned in nearly 2 years, they found it to be running a little lean up top so they are going to address that. My boost gauge was reading 15psi when it should be reading closer to 21, probably just need a new sending unit or a new gauge altogether. I had called a few people with the story of blow-by and inadequate boost levels and all I heard was 'piston rings, piston rings' haha. I definitely have some things to address over the winter though, I'll be damned if I miss Mt. Wash next year!
05 STi #109
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hey everyone, less than a week until Burke 2 Hillclimb. If you haven't sent in an entry but are planning to be there, please let me know. Haven't made up your mind yet? This is an awesome event and you won't want to miss it.... AND the weather is going to be perfect! Only a few campsites left! And a reminder, workers, workers, workers. If you are bringing workers with you, please let Samara Coble know. Hope to see you on the hill. Come early if you can and help set the hill up on Friday. :D

Michele
aphillips66

Post by aphillips66 »

Oh, hi, Butch! Thanks for the wave! :~)

I didn't get very many photos this weekend. Here are what I got. I'm making a video from my GoPro footage. Stay tuned.

http://aphillips66.smugmug.com/Motorcyc ... /i-GDc9wZR

Thanks for having the bikes this weekend!!!
aphillips66

Re: BURKE 2 video

Post by aphillips66 »