Post by Kent Everding »

kindabratty328 wrote:officially full
How many total entries is that?
05 STi #109
sdwarf36

Re: OKEMO I 2014

Post by sdwarf36 »

Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

If there is anyone that you think might be planning to come to Okemo thinking that they can enter at the hill, PLEASE touch base with them and let them know that the event is full. We will not be able to take any more entries. I would hate to have someone drive to Okemo and be turned away. :cry: :cry:

Thanks!
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
Pascal
AntiSpam: No

Post by Pascal »

Question- I have my engine pulled in preparation for a new gearbox which isn't going to be ready until Friday night. I really don't want to skip the event, but I also don't want to put the old stuff back in and then not have a chance to shake down the new gearbox before Mt Washington. So Id like to just run Sunday if that is ok with Michelle and Don doesn't mind doing tech Saturday evening or Sunday AM.

The other half of my question is if it would be possible for my brother Marcel to run Saturday if I am not there. He didn't register in time but would like to drive Saturday and then could work Sunday.
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

For all of you drivers who will need to have your cars tech'd, PLEASE PLEASE try to be there to have this done on Friday. We have a full slate of cars and if there are a lot of cars being tech'd and drivers registering on Saturday, it creates a problem with getting an early start. We are going to have to be very 'efficient' in time management to get everyone as many runs as possible. If for any reason you are on my list but not planning to attend, please let me know as I have a waiting list of anxious drivers. :?
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

I just placed an order for 5 more class 10 microsdhc cards so I'll have a few spares for Okemo. I don't quite have enough places to put all the 1080p cameras I have (on the left) so I'd love to give a few to some awesome corner workers so we can get some drive-by shots (I don't have enough tripods for all of them, though). If any drivers want to borrow a camera and mounting hardware, let me know asap so I can make sure I set one or two aside for you.

The middle ones are just 720p, so I haven't even bothered testing them yet. Now begins the long process of charging all of these (which can take days).
3rdgendennis

Post by 3rdgendennis »

I'll have my go-pro in the car, but if there are any extras, I would like to get a second angle for a few runs. Also, if you need to charge saturday night, I can do that in the condo
The youngest David Dennis
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
Dennis Motorsports
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

3rdgendennis wrote:I'll have my go-pro in the car, but if there are any extras, I would like to get a second angle for a few runs. Also, if you need to charge saturday night, I can do that in the condo
Sounds good on both counts. I hope to be there by 2pm on Friday, we can meet up then.
3rdgendennis

Post by 3rdgendennis »

I'll be coming up after work on Friday, so hopefully I'll be there by 7-7:30
The youngest David Dennis
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
Dennis Motorsports
presterone1

Post by presterone1 »

I'll be late Friday night but on site at 6am Saturday, spoke with sherm and michelle a few days ago and I'm willing to help with anything and will have one worker.