Okemo II pictures

KevinGale

Re: Okemo II pictures

Post by KevinGale »

sdwarf36 wrote:It has me thinking i may want to buy some of this torque everyone talks about...
Careful! The fine print says it is highly addictive and may cause your rear tires to wear out prematurely. Also please consult a doctor if you experience a grin that lasts for more than 8 hours. :)
Last edited by KevinGale on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STI NICK
AntiSpam: No

Post by STI NICK »

Here was my fastest run on Sunday. Not much for sound other than wind noise. Sorry.

Nick
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

Nice! You sure that is wind noise. I thought it was the turbo sucking in all the air on the mountain.
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Well, it looks like my computer is not up to the task of comping HD video..... Guess I will stick with the camera.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
DennisRacing3

Post by DennisRacing3 »

Ya Kevin torque is nice. I had to start in second because first is useless. And left it in third most of the time. I think i hit fourth 3 or 4 times if i can get it in lol.
Racing on the edge isnt dangerous its a game
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:Well, it looks like my computer is not up to the task of comping HD video..... Guess I will stick with the camera.
Well, it works now. I was creating the file as an AVI. Perhaps my computer could not PLAY the AVI file properly. Tried it as an MPEG2 in 720HD and it seems to be good. Already sent Kevin R. his 4 clips in the MPEG2 format (check your PM). Uploading most of the footage (9 minutes) of most of the cars.... the only other footage left would be the same cars for the 3rd/4th time.

Uploading to youtube... will post up soon.

Okemo Trolls are dancing in the woods with happiness after eating the magic mushrooms on youtube.
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

And this could take a while..... darn DSL.

Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Make sure you watch it in 720HD. 9+ minutes long. CP 6 and 3. No fancy editing (actually, no editing at all).

Steve
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

I was worried that Steve might have given away my super secret fast lines by check 3 and 6 but I'm safe. In the 9 minutes my car doesn't appear at all. :o
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Crap.... thought I got all the cars in the video. I do have one video of your car. Strange... I would have thought I would have got yours more than once. I did have issues with the memory card from time to time (need to replace it) so your other runs could have been lost with the errors.

So... missing car #25.... who else did I miss? I can put together a short video of the missed cars.

Also have Okemo #1 to fill in the gaps. No plans to go back and do that video as it was mainly the same people (and checkpoint) as Okemo 2.

Steve