OKEMO 1 ENTRY

kindabratty328

OKEMO 1 ENTRY

Post by kindabratty328 »

Okemo 1, 2012 entry and information forms can be found under the Okemo Event. There is also lots of information on local accommodations, including some discounts if you mention KSCC. Many thanks to Earl and Sharon for their hard work in making these discounts possible :D

A reminder to all. Okemo is a VERY popular hillclimb and we accept a limited number of entries. Please send in your entry as soon as possible. We don't want to turn anyone away. You'll also save $15 by getting your entry in early. The $15.00 late fee will be applied to all who enter at the event.

If you have any questions about the event in general, your co-chairs will be Earl Hayes and Smokey Smolinski. Their email addresses can be found on the Okemo 1 information sheet.

If you are planning to work at the event, please get in touch with our worker coordinator extrordinaire, Sharon Roof. You can email her at sharon48@ptd.net. It makes life sooooooooooooo much easier if you let her know in advance that you are planning to work, whether it is both days or just one day of the event.

If you are new to hillclimbing or a rookie at this hill and have questions, you can contact Sherman Baumann at sdwarf36@aol.com

Questions about entries, you can reach me at kindabratty328@aol.com.

Next step... print out your entry form and send it off!! There is also a KSCC Okemo 1 event on facebook if you'd like to check it out.

Hope to see you all at the hill.

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
BugEyeRex

Re: OKEMO 1 ENTRY

Post by BugEyeRex »

Sending my entry out today!
Chris Rielly

93 Blue Impreza 4dr (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
sharonroof

Re: Volunteer workers for Okemo 1

Post by sharonroof »

Hey, it's me again, the pain in the neck. Looking for workers for Okemo 1 and I promise, I put a new battery in my watch. Have heard from 5 people already and that makes me very happy. Please email me at sharon48@ptd.net if you can help out 1/2 day, 1 day, or all weekend. The workers at Burke were excellent and I truly appreciate their volunteering.

Sharon
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Tap, Tap, Tap... waiting for those Okemo entries. Yes, I have a whole bunch, but I know there are more of you out there who should be sending in your entry. Don't wait and be left out of all the fun. Have you sent yours in???? :mrgreen:

Also, just an FYI... The Loft will not be open for Okemo 1 (DAMN) but Karlinaney Pub, at the bottom of the mtn road will be happy to take our business. They will even shuttle us. Thanks Roy for making these arrangements!
44 mod
AntiSpam: No

Post by 44 mod »

Sent mine today ? Roy
44 mod
AntiSpam: No

Post by 44 mod »

Loft will be open for the august event.
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up. Okemo is getting close to the limit. If you haven't sent in your entry or been in touch with me to let me know that you are DEFINITELY coming, you might want to do that. Nothing worse than having to turn someone away at the event :cry:

Michele

kindabratty328@aol.com