Special thanks to Kelly Gale

sharonroof

Special thanks to Kelly Gale

Post by sharonroof »

As all of you know, Kelly goes above and beyond the call of duty re lunches! When I was short a worker on Sunday afternoon, (am worker did not inform me that he was not working afternoon) Kelly responded "I just have to tell the girls where I am, and I'll go on the hill". That's dedication! Thanks so much Kelly, don't know if I verbalized my thanks.
smokey15

Re: Special thanks to Kelly Gale

Post by smokey15 »

I'll second that motion and include a special thanks to Sharon for choosing and placing workers on corners where they could be most useful. These workers made my job as "control" much easier and smoother. All of the workers were vigilant, exhibited a sense of control under pressure, and followed directions without question. When the land line was severed on Saturday, communication continued to me using hand helds and the land line eventhough above the severed line required relaying information to those checkpoints that could hear the hand-helds and then to those on the land line so that I could make informed decisions. It would be nice if our hand held devices could reach each check point and finish but, obviously they don't. We made do with what we had and it worked.

Smokey