OKEMO 1, 2013 (2013)

kindabratty328

OKEMO 1, 2013 (2013)

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hi everyone,

Okemo entry form and info sheet are posted under events. Remember, this is the event that fills up the quickest. Don't be left out! Get your entry in early. As always, please try to bring workers with you. LOTS of workers ;)

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Re: OKEMO 1, 2013

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

http://www.hillclimb.org/events/event_okemo.html

You might have to refresh the page to see the 2013 version of the entry and info.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

My entry is on the way. :mrgreen:
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
PRODOG

Post by PRODOG »

It's probably me but I can't seem to find the entry form ----- OR is it a conspiracy againgst GEEZERS?????

I want to enter ----- HELP A GEEZER!!!!

Drew
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
PRODOG

Post by PRODOG »

THANKS -------
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

PRODOG wrote:It's probably me but I can't seem to find the entry form ----- OR is it a conspiracy againgst GEEZERS?????

I want to enter ----- HELP A GEEZER!!!!

Drew

Glad we are going to see y'all at Okemo, but what about the Geezer Brigade coming to Burke 2... tap, tap, tap :roll:

You know I'll keep nagging 8-)

Michele
Number_5

Post by Number_5 »

I'll bet if Drew could find an old International Scout, He would make the trip!
John M
A man must learn to understand the motives of human beings, their illusions, and their sufferings.
Albert
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Lots of Okemo 1 entry forms coming in, including several 'newbies'. Don't be left out, get your entry in the mail today. Remember, it's more expensive to enter at the hill :o

Also, just a reminder to bring workers with you. It's always so much easier if there are enough workers without having to ask drivers to work on the hill. Though they are always right there offering to help, it makes the event more complicated and slows things down. If you have any questions about working, just ask. Our worker coordinator is Samara Coble, and she would love to hear from you :!:

Thanks,

Michele
PRODOG

Post by PRODOG »

Ahhhh -- The infamous Scout ride to Burke (circa 1987 or 88)! To think I almost made it all the way to the campground before getting stopped. The good news was that the Cop was nice enough to drive me the rest of the way! That's a story for a campfire at an event this Summer for sure.

The Burke 2 date looks open for now, it's possible that some of the GEEZERS can/will make it --- we can't plan too far ahead you know --- Let's get through Okemo first and go from there.

Looking forward to more events and enjoying everyones company more often. You never know, maybe we'll even make the downtown parade/car show in July!