OKEMO 2, 2013

kindabratty328

OKEMO 2, 2013

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hi Everyone,

Entry and information forms for Okemo 2 are posted. Gettem' in early if you can!!! Makes it a lot easier for those running the event, and it saves you the $15 late fee that you'll have to pay if you enter at the hill.

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
kindabratty328

Re: OKEMO 2, 2013

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hi Everyone...

Okemo 2 is just a few days away and I am hoping to see everyone at the hill. There are still some openings, so if you haven't already sent in your entry but are still planning to drive, please let me know. Remember that if you are a rookie you will have to be at the hill at 6:30 on Friday night for rookie orientation.

As always, workers, workers, workers. You can think of them as your fan club but we think of them as the backbone of the event. No workers, no hillclimb. Remind all of your friends that the best views are from the worker checkpoints :D

Hope to see you all on the mountain!!

Michele

P.S. Burke is just a bit over three weeks away. Time to get those entries in the mail, or bring them to Okemo with you 8-)
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
Pascal
AntiSpam: No

Post by Pascal »

I did not send in my registration, but will be at Okemo. Unfortunately I can't make Burke. :(
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Two questions?
Is the loft open Friday?
Is it 4 year old tolerant friendly( for an early dinner).
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

On a Fri-hmm-dunno. Sat would be better. For some strange reason, every local from miles around goes there on Fri (we've had to go elsewhere because there were no seats)-but we have the place to ourselves Saturday. :?:
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
44 mod
AntiSpam: No

Post by 44 mod »

If you go Friday night before 7:00 pm you will be fine.yes opening weekend will be a bit crazy late night .Roy
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

We'll be there early I hope, as it will likely just be Andrew and I. Rhonda will be coming down later.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66