2010 Mt Philo

Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

2010 Mt Philo

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

New England Hillclimb Association (NEHA)
http://www.hillclimb.org

The Sports Car Club of Vermont (http://www.SCCV.org) is pleased to present the 2010 Mt. Philo hillclimb.
October 15-16-17, 2010

Registration is online this year to make it easier for both parties!

Event information and the link to online registration is HERE. You do not need to complete the paper version of the entry form unless you are unable to register online via MotorsportsReg. (we will have driver waivers at the event). Make sure to read all the details in the entry/info packet (nothing has changed from 2009).

A typical Philo event is to have a lot more runs than the timing computer can handle (which is 8) as we are able to run a continuous loop up and down the hill; one year someone got close to 20. Since an event can only be successful because of the hard work and dedication of our workers, please bring friends, family, signification others, enemies, etc. to help staff this fun event.

Lunches are included in the entry fee and is free to workers. Lunch is provided by Dave again this year. (yum!) He also makes breakfast sandwiches, but this is not included in the entry; please make sure to make a donation to Dave if grabbing a breakfast sandwich.

Photos: http://vermontracing.com/1/index.php?al ... 2008_philo
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfQCAdcvdNc

We will try to put together another Saturday night tour of RPM (aka the Ferrari Barn) this year.

Questions should be directed to Steve at SCCVermont@aol.com or Nick at njwheelock@gmail.com
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
kindabratty328

Re: 2010 Mt Philo

Post by kindabratty328 »

Sherman registered yesterday and everything seemed fine. Will have to look into doing something that lets folks use a credit card for the KSCC hills next year. :D

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
BugEyeRex

Post by BugEyeRex »

Worked well for me also.
Chris Rielly

93 Blue Impreza 4dr (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
dsldubn

Post by dsldubn »

Also worked great for me. Thanks for the online reg option!
Jason Orzell
VW Rabbit turbo diesel, the green soot shooter
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:A typical Philo event is to have a lot more runs than the timing computer can handle (which is 8) as we are able to run a continuous loop up and down the hill;
I upgraded the software to handle up to 12 runs. That's enough if your name isn't Heyder. :lol: If anyone gets more than 12 runs we will start overwriting your slower runs. So the results will show your 12 fastest runs.
Last edited by KevinGale on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jkale

Post by jkale »

KevinGale wrote:
Rabbit Farmer wrote:A typical Philo event is to have a lot more runs than the timing computer can handle (which is 8) as we are able to run a continuous loop up and down the hill;
I upgraded the software to handle up to 12 runs. That's enough if you name isn't Heyder. :lol: If anyone gets more than 12 runs we will start overwriting your slower runs. So the results will show your 12 fastest runs.

Niice.. I cant wait..
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

jkale wrote:
KevinGale wrote:
I upgraded the software to handle up to 12 runs. That's enough if you name isn't Heyder. :lol: If anyone gets more than 12 runs we will start overwriting your slower runs. So the results will show your 12 fastest runs.

Niice.. I cant wait..
You better bundle up--your new car looks might drafty. :lol:
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

I think he could just unwrap the exhaust for a little warmth. How he's going to keep the snow out, is another question entirely.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Reminder.... if you want a leanto, campsite, or RV/camper/sleep-in-my-pickup (top of the hill) reservation... you need to contact me, not the state. I take all reservations for sleeping arrangements.

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

sdwarf36 wrote: You better bundle up--your new car looks might drafty. :lol:
Or maybe he is like me. Philo is the one event in the year where I think wearing a driving suit is comfortable. At least in an open car. In an enclosed car I might still need to run the AC. :D