Philo 2012

Mopar 151w2
AntiSpam: No

Re: Philo 2012

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

Several times, I've brought bundles of cheap gloves and liners, and handed them out at the worker meeting. Sadly, at the moment, I can't afford to be that generous, but I can pick them up and bring them along if you want to reimburse. They come from R&R Wholesale in Hooksett - Eric Schaeferr is closer to them, if it helps the arrangement.
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

KevinGale wrote:
sachilles wrote:I think this should be settled by Daewoo. You each drive it. The difference in time, is credited to the winners normal race car.
lol, I should try the Daewoo sometime. But nothing really to settle. Sherm has it all but locked up. Even if something happens to his car he could go fast enough in mine to still beat me.
If I gotta drive a size 12 car-I don't want to do it on a size 8 road. :shock: Everything north of ck.5 at Okemo felt borderline too narrow. ;)

With your car at Philo, the difference between being online or off the line is wether you have leaves or bark jammed in the bead of the tires. :lol:
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
presterone1

Post by presterone1 »

Trying to get a number of how many workers I can bring so far I just think its me and one other
jkale

Post by jkale »

I am proud to announce that Kale's Custom will be a sponser of this year's NEHA Mt. Philo Hillclimb!!

To promote safe racing, we will be offering a $300 discount(towards an FIA spec Rollcage) for the driver who achieves a time closest to the breakout time without going faster than the breakout time(1:20). Eligibility is limited to drivers of vehicles that are subject to the breakout rule due to a lack of rollcage.

We would also like to offer a one-time 10% discount on any fabrication project for any driver who competes at this year's Mt Philo Hillclimb.

And yes, whoever wins the $300 "breakout discount" can use the 10% off at the same time!! That makes for an inexpensive, quality, safety product.

See you all at the Hill!!
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
DennisRacing3

Post by DennisRacing3 »

How does one get in on the daewoo challenge?
Beer?
Whiskey?
Favors?
Money?
Racing on the edge isnt dangerous its a game
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Canadian Club provided to Don Taylor.
(plus Nick and I have the expense of towing it to/fro the event)
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Time to get registered!

Hot homemade food is included both days!

Steve
dsldubn

Post by dsldubn »

I plan to work on my car tomorrow, take a break from moving, and if all goes well I'll register after that.. Cross your fingers for a productive car night. I need me some racin'
Jason Orzell
VW Rabbit turbo diesel, the green soot shooter
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Fingers crossed.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Camping note...

The state limits the number of people or cars at their sites. If this changes which site you are requesting, please get with me ASAP.

Here is the PDF for the campground: http://www.vtstateparks.com/pdfs/philo.pdf

On the right side of the page is an image of the sites. Click on the site number to get more information on that site including max occupancy.

Limit of only two cars are allowed per site.
There will be a limit of (2) vehicles per campsite and a maximum of (8) people per site. Some sites can only fit four (4) people max and one (1) car, such as sites 2 and 4. Limits will be placed on parking at campsites at the Rangers discretion.