1973 VW Super-Beetle(1303) Hill-Climb Build

Super1303
AntiSpam: No

Re: 1973 VW Super-Beetle(1303) Hill-Climb Build

Post by Super1303 »

Awesome. Thanks Jesse!
Hello, my name is Evan and I'm a Volksaholic.
1973 Super Beetle, #666
drummingpariah

Post by drummingpariah »

Thank me by showing more of your build!
Super1303

Post by Super1303 »

Ok it's been too long and I should really start fixing this post. Life has it's way of distracting you and I'm sure a lot of you understand this all to well these days.
So once again I will fix all the photos and try to start were I left off and sum things up and then build up to where things are at today. I might even throw in some of the wacked out side projects into the mix, who knows.
So the only way I know how even begin to figure out what photos are what is to look at the code. I don't know shit about code but I know the info is in there and I found the image info in the code and this will suck. If ANYONE knows a better that the tech unsavvy will understand please let me know.
A second question - What is the best way to store photos that will load up that will STAY THERE!!!
Thanks, Evan
Hello, my name is Evan and I'm a Volksaholic.
1973 Super Beetle, #666
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

I have my own website that I upload photos to... link never changes.

It is like copying photos (or any file) from one computer drive to the next.

I will look back at your older posts to see if I can help with the photos.

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Looking at your very old posts, it looks like you were uploading your photos to some google account... I am not familiar with it.

Later, you were using Photobucket... and we all know what happened to that place.

Without a paid account there, you are limited (or can't at all... I do not recall) link the photos.

There are a lot of free photo hosting sites. Naturally, they all have the same risk of you breaking the link.

I can show you what I did. You would need a website name (e.g. www.AirCooledEvan.com)... prices vary from $5 to $10 per year for the name. Then, if you bring lots of beer, I can get you spot on the dark web and show you how to manage the content. You can also use a service such as godaddy.com to get your name and host content there. Gives you an option for a website if that is your thing.

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com