What's my number?

General Regulations on how a NEHA hillclimb should function, how the series works, etc.
walterclark

Re: What's my number?

Post by walterclark »

Mopar 151 wrote: Image
Maybe we should get the tech crew some of this, or some of our entrepenurial members could stock it. Nobody buys white shoepolish for shoes anymore.
I wish "we" would get us something... I went thru 2 rolls of racer tape http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/produc ... oduct=3320(at my expense) for the red X's applied at tech on uncaged cars. Who wants to donate theirs this season?
The older I get the better I was.
Mopar 151

Post by Mopar 151 »

I'm pretty sure KSCC will ante up for some of the tab. The marker is in Jeg's bracket racing section, FWIW.
John and Michelle Reed
KSCC Life Member
NEHA # 151
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

walterclark wrote: I wish "we" would get us something... I went thru 2 rolls of racer tape...(at my expense) for the red X's applied at tech on uncaged cars.
To make matters worse the red X's were of pretty questionable worth. I know I didn't find them to be of much use at finish. It's always after the fact that I want to know what cars have cages. Finish really wants a list of numbers.
Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

The red X's are a good idea; I have seen this at some time trials to mark the folks that aren't allowed to pass in certain places. For the hillclimbs, where we get to deal with one car at a time, I don't think we need this. As Kevin stated, a list of numbers is needed. My suggestion is to put "(X)" (without quotes) in the car name field so Timing knows this when they are keying it into the computer.

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

Most of the time we don't key in the information since it's already in the database from previous events. I've thought of extending the application so it tracks which cars have cages but I still need to get a list to be able to enter this information for new cars. Registration doesn't usually know which cars have cages and tech is usually too busy to create the list and get it to the finish workers.

At least if I extend the application I would only have to deal with the new cars. People who normally run without a cage would be in the database.