2012 Season Rules Proposals

sdwarf36

2012 Season Rules Proposals

Post by sdwarf36 »

NOTE: BANQUET INFO WILL BE EDITED IN AND POSTED HERE AND IN ITS OWN THREAD. (just waiting for the last of the papers to be signed-date will be early Feb-location TBA )

It is that time of year again to think about changes that you would like to see in the NEHA series to improve our events.

If you know of someone that doesn't have email and/or web access, please contact us at the above e-mail address with their proposal or send an e-mail with their contact information and we will contact them via phone.

Deadline: Proposal are accepted up to Jan 1 2012 (see date on mailing below)
On Jan 15 2012, we will post a .PDF of all proposals to be heard at the NEHA Rules Meeting.

Final Rules Proposals File: HERE

Submission Process:
Three methods to submit a proposal; e-mail me at XXXXXe-mail addressXXXXX, send me a private message, snail mail.

Snail mail submissions are accepted if postmarked by Dec 15th 2011:
xxxxmailing addressxxx

(make sure to supply contact information so that I can confirm with you that your proposal as rec'd)

Submit one proposal per e-mail or PM using the following format. This is how the proposal will be read at the meeting:

1) Your name(s)
2) E-mail address for each name(s) associated with this specific proposal (so I know who to contact if I have questions)
3) Rule type (General Regulations, Classification, Technical Regulations)
4) Rule section letter or number
5) Your proposal exactly how you would like to see it written in the rules (may be a deletion)
6) Optional but helpful, please include a brief description of your thoughts behind your proposal.

Example:
Frankie Slowpokeski (TurtleRacing@aol.com)
General Regulations
5. General / B. Fuel System / Section 3
Change "metal can" to "can made of old milk cartons"
My thinking on this matter is that blah blah blah.

--------------------------------------------

The proposals will be included below in oldest to newest order within each section.

Feel free to have discussion in the appropriate forums (links below), but do not submit a proposal in those threads as I may not see it. You can have a "I was thinking about submitting the following..." discussion, but unless it is specifically submitted to me in one of the three methods outlined above, I will not include it
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Re: 2012 Season Rules Proposals

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Need e-mail and mailing addresses. I removed the SCCV information.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com