Youtube video

honda#72
AntiSpam: No

Youtube video

Post by honda#72 »

Does anyone have suggestions on how to upload a youtube video to have the quality of the actual go-pro video? Seth told me about a file coverter to convert file types. However when I edit a go pro video, to remove the long time running waiting in line, in windows movie maker and convert it back to Mp4, the quality is not a clear as the original go pro Mp4 file. Thus the shortend Mp4 files look like crap. When I load the video into windows live movie maker, it says it is preparing the video for the best quality, and is obviously changing somthing for the worse, however it will not let you skip this step. When the video loads on youtube it is only in 360p. Should I try another way to edit and cut out the beginings of the runs with a different program?
1997 cc + Vtec + 9,200 rpm fuel cut = Fun !
sachilles

Re: Youtube video

Post by sachilles »

Google racerender2. Im on my phone otherwise id give you the direct link. Its a motorsports specific video editing software. It allows you to put more than one video angle on the screen at once. Also allows for data overlays. Also allows you to cut the video as needed. The free version limits videos to three minutes. Full version is around twenty bucks.
Last edited by sachilles on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
3rdgendennis

Post by 3rdgendennis »

I've been uploading the whole video to youtube as is, and using youtube's editor to trim the video. Takes a while, but the quality seems pretty good
The youngest David Dennis
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
Dennis Motorsports
Terry.Murphy
AntiSpam: No

Post by Terry.Murphy »

I use realplayer (free download) to cut my videos and convert them to .wmv so you don't get the screwed up out of sync sound to video. You can also edit the sound track/video with it.
2010 Subaru Forester DD
1996 Legacy Outback Wagon - Winter Beater
2001 Impreza RS - Project Autox/Hillclimb/Track Car