My super duper Miata RallyX car (roller) for sale

For Sale (FS), Want to Buy (WTB), or Free cars or car parts
randyzimmer
AntiSpam: No

My super duper Miata RallyX car (roller) for sale

Post by randyzimmer »

Mid Engined, 2wd, RallyX Miata for sale - this car was built especially for the RA rallyX series. The car weighed 1800 pounds when complete with Mazda 13B rotary engine and Hewland FT200 gearbox. The engine and transaxle belong to my U2L Can-Am Rondel so they are not included. The resulting car drove like a Formula car and jumped like no other. The car has all carbon bodywork and comes with the molds to make replacements. The HotBits coilovers are revalvable and can be tuned if needed but they seem pretty close as are the spring rates. The seat is FIA carbon/Kevlar, the 5 gallon fuel cell is also FIA rated and even the belts have a year to go. There is a halon fire system. Aluminum radiator, an electric water pump, tach, water temp, removable Momo wheel and Hawk pads. carbon/polypropylene skidplate. Two sets Hoosier Rains, one set 14" Michelin rally tires mounted and more 15" wheels with more tires. I have to take a look and count them all. 12A or 13B engines will fit (water manifold included) any Hewland (probably other FF and Atlantic dog boxes too) will fit and Kennedy Conversions can supply an adapter plate. The car has a log book. rz221ebay at yahoo