1998 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon 5-speed

Street car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, RV, etc.
AdrenlinHit
AntiSpam: No

1998 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon 5-speed

Post by AdrenlinHit »

Posting for a friend:

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/4402275960.html

116k mile 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon 5-speed - $2950 (South Burlington)

I am selling my Impreza Sport Wagon which is originally from RI, NOT a VT car. It's been my daily driver for the past 3 1/2 years and is the best car I've ever owned. I have spent hundreds of hours on this car making it as great of a daily driver as possible for me. Absolutely unstoppable in the snow, gravel and pavement. I love this car very much and it is with a heavy heart that I find myself parting ways with it. I recently bought 2 other cars and would not like to have 3 cars at this time.

Modifications:
-2001 Legacy Limited CD/tape unit
-JBL 6 1/2" front door speakers
-200watt 3 1/2" rear speakers
-2003 Impreza WRX front seats
-2007 Impreza rear seats
-Autozone front fog lamps w/switch
-Subaru front hood deflector
-Impreza LS side mirrors (green)
-Impreza LS door handles (green)
-Short throw shifter
-Front strut tower bar
-Rear strut tower bar
-2002 WRX rear swaybar
-K&N filter with MAF adaptor
-Grimmspeed phenolic intake manifold spacers
-New spark plugs, wires, fuel filter within last 8,000 miles
-Fresh oil change on 3/27
-Brand new front brake pads/rotors

The negatives:
-It will need a clutch within the next year. I WILL include a brand new clutch and flywheel and bearing set with the car.
-Minor rust compared to 99% of these body style imprezas in VT, but still has rust.
-Minor oil leaks from valve covers.

Must drive this car to truly appriciate it. Overall this is one of the best Outback sports you will find in VT, just needs a new loving owner who is willing to treat it with the care and respect that I have. I'm asking for $2950 and am willing to entertain all reasonable offers. Feel free to contact me anytime with inquiries. 802-373-0751. Thank you