Audi URQ

Street car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, RV, etc.
sachilles

Audi URQ

Post by sachilles »

Not mine, but thought it would be a car of interest.
pictures at the link
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/ ... post407823
I will most likely never get to this, so I offer to anyone else who might be interested in a little piece of rally history. Only 664 imported into the US between 82- 87, this is an early '83. 5 cylinder WX turbo 10V motor, 5 speed AWD.

First, it has rust, nothing that can't be fixed if you have the time, skills and desire. It runs and drives, but doesn't stop, can not be driven home, must be trailered or remove rear drive shaft and tow dolly it. It naturally needs paint after the rust issues are resolved, was originally Gobi beige but was resprayed to the more desirable Mars red. It was done completely in the door and hood,trunk jams. I replaced the hood and trunk with better condition used pieces. I do not have the originals. Both window regulators work, all glass including windshield is good,has Fuchs wheels and a good exhaust. I have the original leather seats but they are in need of work, comes with a set of brown cloth seats from a later CGT. Dashboard has some cracks, needs new carpet, I may have one somewhere.

Price is $2000 firm

Needs work, but I have seen what most of you are capable of and this would be a cakewalk for most.
I believe it is on Long Island
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66