95 dodge 1/2 ton with Meyer plow

Street car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, RV, etc.
sachilles

95 dodge 1/2 ton with Meyer plow

Post by sachilles »

Price starts at $1500 for NEHA members.
1995 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup. 5.9l engine, 4x4 automatic transmission, Single cab, 8ft bed. 189,755 miles. Base model, so it was never equipped with A/C. Has crank windows. Has power steering and power brakes with rear abs only.
The truck has served us well for several years. We used it to plow our small driveway, do the occasional run that only a truck can do and I've used it to tow my race car about once a month during the summer. Unfortunately being a single cab, it doesn't really fit our needs any longer. We bought it at auction, and it was obvious that the transmission had been done recently, as a result we haven't seen any of the transmission issues that seem to plague dodge trucks of this vintage. It is absolutely not a perfect truck by any means. Body is rough in spots, over the rear wheels has a ugly bondo job that needs attention, with rust holes underneath. The bottom of the doors also has rust. However, the cab corners and rockers have been replaced with new body panels. Plow is a meyer, with e-42 pump unit. There are no plow lights. While not pictured, there will be 4 replacement tires mounted, so that it will have a valid inspection(two of the current tires are still good, you can have them if you want them as spares). Seats aren't perfect, and that is why we have seat covers on them. It appeared this was a farm truck prior to our ownership. If you are lucky you can still get a faint odor of cow manure if you crank the heat up to high. Recent cap and rotor, recent brake work. Newer rear shocks. Truck is wired for a tekonsha brake controller, but the controller itself is not included. Has a CD player installed that works well. Has a drop in bed liner. So if you are looking for decent running truck to plow your driveway, this could be your truck. If you are looking for a show truck, this isn't it. If you want something you aren't afraid to park in a lot for fear of somebody dinging the body, this is your truck. If you want something to take to the ballet with your wife, this truck probably isn't right for you. Ugly but functional. I'm sure the second we sell it, we'll get three feet of snow. While not the greatest time of year to sell a plow truck, I just assume make room in my driveway. Thanks for looking.
Click on the thumbnail for a bigger version of the picture.

Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
sachilles

Re: 95 dodge 1/2 ton with Meyer plow

Post by sachilles »

sold!
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66