1986 Ford Bronco from Oregon For Sale

Street car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, RV, etc.
NHRallyGuy

1986 Ford Bronco from Oregon For Sale

Post by NHRallyGuy »

Hi guys,

A friend of mine who I work with here at Rally America (in Vermont) is selling his nicely restored 1986 Ford Bronco. His family has owned it since it was new in 1986. It's a great truck and he'd like to find a good home for it. I have a few pictures of the truck I'd be glad to send you if you're interested. Below is the text he sent me about the truck. Please let me know if you'd like to see the pictures, otherwise contact Ananda Siverts (the seller) directly as his contact information is listed below.

Thanks,

Paul Giblin

1986 BRONCO FOR SALE:

1986 Ford Bronco (fullsize) has been in my family since it left the dealer lot. It was purchased in Washington State, spent time in Oregon before it was shipped to Vermont when I moved here three years ago. It has never been driven in a Vermont winter and used as a second vehicle for commute.

I spent years maintaining and renovating this truck and would like to see it go to an owner with the same ideals. The truck's front end (hood, fenders, radiator support) has been rebuilt and the whole body repainted a nice cobalt blue. The interior is in good condition and was updated for aesthetics and function. Added new springs/shocks and installed 32in BFGoodrich AT/TA's. Truck has 164,000 miles, new short block installed at 123,480.

Bronco is in good condition. Very minimal rust - only place is on the B pillars welds and rain catch corners due to cracked paint. No rust on hood, fenders or tailgate. Asking $3,399.
- 300cc/4.9L inline six cylinder (bullet proof motor built for a truck)
- Four speed manual transmission (granny gear included)
- New rubber interior matting
- Replaced front bucket seats with higher backing (very good condition)
- Bushwacker fender flares (painted same color as truck)
- Black steel wheels
- I have photos of the restoration and car invoices/records

Please send email if interested to anandasiverts@yahoo.com or call 206-302-8289.
Paul Giblin
Cell Phone: (603) 986-1217
E-mail: paulgiblin@usa.net
sachilles

Re: 1986 Ford Bronco from Oregon For Sale

Post by sachilles »

Paul,
Have him list it on http://forum.neow.net/
It's a new england based 4x4 forum. It's free to register.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66