We be movin`! Magazines, furniture, parts, house

Place to post your non-car related stuff (chairs, dogs, computer, TV, etc.)
Mopar 151w2
AntiSpam: No

We be movin`! Magazines, furniture, parts, house

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

OK - Though things are looking up a bit, we've heard from the morgatge holders, their lawyers, the health officer, the real estate ladies - and we've gotta move! We'll be relocating to the Charlestown, NH area - Close to Mom, homefolks, etc. We did'nt exactly plan this... So, we have an excess of stuff! My Chrysler stuff is all for sale (posted under race parts), but I hope to regroup and continue competing.
We have books galore - many will be free!!!! I have an extensive collection of car and other magazines - Including a nearly complete set of Open Wheel magazine (2ea. v1, #1) in good to excellent, Hot Rod well back into the 60's, fair cond, extensively read, Stock Car and Circle Track, old Easyriders & In the Wind (some reserved for Drew) 70's & 80's Playboy, other adult, some misc. car titles and hot rod catalogs. Prices very negotiable, do not want to break up Open Wheel collection, "good home" considered for some.
Media - A lot of viniyl - will be keeping some - primarily rock, roots, blues. Also cassettes and CD's - will be keeping some as well, but I hate to take 'em to the pawnshop - talk to us! Michelle has a substantial collection of VHS and DVD movies, on similar terms.
Some box lots of craft supplies, by category - like paintable ceramic houses, carved wooden boxes, weaving, knitting.
3 file cabinets. Pair of stereo speakers. 9 folding, old style theatre seats, several book/VHS shelves, from Alstead, NH town library. Other bookshelves. 3 bereaus, double bed. 3 CRT style TV's, 2 will be cheap, same with VHS deck. Vintage video game system, 20+ games. More listed, as I think of it. My tools & equipment are going to Mom's in N. Charlestown.
Also, looking for moving/packing/cleaning/renovation help Michelle will feed us, some pay negotiable.

call at 603-269-2425, or E-mail at jcreed@tds.net
Mopar 151w2

Re: We be movin`! Magazines, furniture, parts, house

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

House/shop for sale! Shortly to be listed.... Studio apartment upstairs, ~ 880 ft/sq, could be partitioned back to 1 bedroom. Cozy kitchen w. breakfast bar, SS double sink, icemaker fridge, gourmet (gas) stove, sanitizing dishwasher, upright freezer, satellite TV on swivel mount, A/C, pantry shelving. Floor covering, paneling dated, but workable, upgrade before move-in negotiable
ALL APPLIANCES NEGOTIABLE, MOST PURCHASED, ALL SERVICED LOCALLY
Bath/shower with steel tub, glass doors, ADA toilet, grab rails. all faucets lifetime warranty Price-Pfister, exhaust fan/heater/light, heat lamp. Sunny liv. Rm, (fixed skylight, double windows), Hookups for DSL, Dish 4-room- 2 DVR, house wired for CATV, phone wiring updated throughout. 100 A svc, new hookup to street 2 yr ago.
Indoor stairs to shop/utility, (20 x 35)Washer, gas dryer,(has seperate drywell) large reservior tank for well pump, water filter, wellhead in vault elec. hot water (EZ convert to gas), 5 y/o FHA furnace, Beckett burner, Honeywell controls, whole house air filter, humidifier, 100% galv. ductwork(no moldy/shedding f/glass).
Shop has 80+ sq.feet of overhead (parts) storage, fully insulated. plumbed for comp. air w/ xtra reservior for tire machine, 20A GFI outlets for power tools, wired for welder, excellent lighting,TV hookup, phone, much pegboard. Steel doors, overhead door is R-11, torsion spring, high tracks, Power opener 5 y/o with door, new thermal windows (6, 5 face south)pending. Other 1/2 of ground floor former Perkins Museum of Taxidermy - 2 rooms 12' ceilings, varnished beadboard - both currently unheated storage, can be heated. Raised floor counter/"office" area has display window to street, door to shop, currently storage as well. Sun porch on back of house, dry storage under. 35" of road frontage, 2 parking spaces, shared (paved) drive to rear. .35 acre, 400' of stone walls, Apple, maple, oak trees. Ideal location for home business or serious hobby - walk to O3225 Post Office, 2 general stores with food to go, grade school, police, fire, town offices. Auto repair, tool & die, high end woodworking close by. 30 min to Concord, NHIS, 45 min to Laconia, Manchester, Rochester, Lee & Star Speedways, Dragway. 2 hrs to Burke Mtn, Boston,
Ascutney Price negotiations start @ $110K
walterclark

Post by walterclark »

Very sorry to hear this, John.

I wish I could help with the move but as my back, Madeline and chiropractor pointed out after this winter, age and wear on my back makes lifting a risky, painful and expensive activity. It seems I am too stubborn, or vain to remember that when in the thick of things...

As for stuff...We seem to have accumulated way more things than either of us can even remember owning and we are both (slowly) giving away, donating or selling off things to try to reduce the problem or panic when we get around to moving - which we are intending to do in a few years. So bringing home more stuff isnt in our cards.

I know there are small shops these days that buy and sell LP's. We have two the next town over from us in Natick. That might be a place to go with whatever LP and CD's that dont find a home. They are Deja Vu Records and Listen Up!.

If there IS something you think I can help with, just email me.
The older I get the better I was.
Mopar 151w2

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

Walter - After I had a triple diskectomy in 1991- the surgeon told me there were 3 things I should'nt do = Drive a truck for a living. Skydive. Household moving. And we hit the domestic "wall o'stuff" a while ago. It's why I'm looking for some young, resilient folks to help out - the R/E people would like to have the place cleaned out as much as possible for showing. We're gonna have a storage trailer out front - yard sale may happen after the move!
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Mopar 151w2 wrote:Walter - After I had a triple diskectomy in 1991- the surgeon told me there were 3 things I should'nt do = Drive a truck for a living. Skydive. Household moving. And we hit the domestic "wall o'stuff" a while ago. It's why I'm looking for some young, resilient folks to help out - the R/E people would like to have the place cleaned out as much as possible for showing. We're gonna have a storage trailer out front - yard sale may happen after the move!
John. Tell us where and when; perhaps we can round up the troops.

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com