I need a memorabilia dealer or collector

Place to post your non-car related stuff (chairs, dogs, computer, TV, etc.)
Mopar 151

I need a memorabilia dealer or collector

Post by Mopar 151 »

Money's scarce, there's none to be found, so don't think that I'm tight, if I don't buy a round! (The Kinks)

I have an extensive magazine and book collection, much of which is potentially for sale. Trouble is, I have little idea what it's worth, or what someone might pay....And I'd rather not get completely hosed on the deal.

Highlights:
A virtually complete set of OPEN WHEEL, including 2# 1, Vol.1. One of the best racing magazines ever produced - superior photography, excellent writing, lots of history of American oval racing.
Freak Brothers underground comix - #1-#7
Hot Rod - most issues back to the '60's
Heavy Metal - most of first 2-3 years, before content thinned out. Mobius, Corben - basically, the forerunner of the "graphic novel" INCREDIBLE art.
Easyriders - Old school, from 20+ years ago - several years
Playboy & Girlie - old school, about half a Jesus-load.
Contact me if you are interested, know reputable dealer collector, or just wanna come over and read 'em! Michelle also has hundreds of obsolete library books for loan, and there's about a pickup load of paperbacks.
John and Michelle Reed
KSCC Life Member
NEHA # 151
Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Re: I need a memorabilia dealer or collector

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

John. I'm unsure why they are worth, but I would recommend searching e-bay to get a ballpark price and then try to sell them on e-bay in lots. Unsure if they will let you sell Hugh H. stuff on there or not.
Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com