CageThis 4pt Raffle

davisk6

CageThis 4pt Raffle

Post by davisk6 »

Mods, if this is the wrong location, I apologize and please move accordingly.

I haven't been around much here since I recently took over DriftSpot.net, a new organization looking to expand Drifting in Eastern and Northern New England. To help drum up support and get our name out there DriftSpot (http://www.driftspot.net) and CageThis (http://www.cagethis.com) are raffling off a 4-point roll-bar. I figured you hillclimb guys would love this. Details below:

This will include everything from the main hoop back. At this time if the winner decides he can complete his complete cage at an addition cost. All raffle ticket sales will go to DriftSpot.net as a donation.

Tickets right now are being sold for $10 a piece. Enter as many times as you would like! The approx. value of this cage is $600. The drawing will be held at the Friday Sept. 18th DriftSpot Fall Classic @ All-Star Speedway Epping NH. You do not need to be present to win.

This is basically what you will be recieving if you win. (Example: Honda Civic coupe)

Tickets can be purchased through the PayPal Donate Button found at the link below or by attending in person.

Buy Tickets

Covers design, fabrication, and installation. Excludes paint, stripping interior, front half and/or additional work.
CageThis for more information and past projects
sciroccohp

Re: CageThis 4pt Raffle

Post by sciroccohp »

this looks awesome, quick question how would it work for a 4 door car if that is the car that needs a cage?
davisk6

Post by davisk6 »

Let me run it by Bill, the cage builder. I'll get back to you shortly.
jkale

Post by jkale »

You would need the other half of the cage for our hillclimbs...
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

jkale wrote:You would need the other half of the cage for our hillclimbs...
I know but half is a good start!! Plus I would need the whole thing for the car I want to bring up with the power it has I could go into the trees much faster then my current car.
davisk6

Post by davisk6 »

What type of car would this be going into?
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

If I won it would go into a VW Quantum Syncro Wagon.
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

I entered anyways so I don't forget
davisk6

Post by davisk6 »

Thanks! I got the entry.
davisk6

Post by davisk6 »

sciroccohp wrote:If I won it would go into a VW Quantum Syncro Wagon.
I spoke with Bill last night regarding your vehicle. Since it is so large, if you were to win, you would get up the estimated value of work done as your prize. This means that you'll get $600 of work for your entry. For example, the wagon would need 2 main hoops and the accompanying material to tie it all together. The work required may exceed $600, so please be advised. If you change your mind about the raffle, please let me know.