One piece Simpson race suit

For Sale (FS), Want to Buy (WTB), or Free cars or car parts
smokey15

One piece Simpson race suit

Post by smokey15 »

For Sale: Used Simpson one piece race uniform; was part of a B.F. Goodrich sponsorship package given to drivers of Legend Cars at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb in 1997. I purchased it from the original owner/dirver several years ago. He only wore it a few times because he prefered his two piece Simpson. This suit is multi-colored: black, green, yellow, and pink. It has all the sponsorship patches and embroidery. It does not have an SFI label. I wore it once but needed a shoe-horn to get into it. Size wise, a 32" inch waist person could fit; 5' 6" to 5'9" in height. I can bring it to Philo if anyone is interested. I paid a $100.00 for it but would be willing to negotiate.
Smokey
smokey15

Re: One piece Simpson race suit

Post by smokey15 »

P.S. Just read the label inside the suit: "This garmet is made of Nomex and other flame retardent materials. ...... "Nomex underwear should be worn under this Garment. This garmet is manufactured to comply with the rules as set forth by SCCA, NASCAR, S.F.I., FIA and other regulatory bodies." I assume that today, this suit would probably be rated SFI 1.
Smokey