OKEMO 1 entries coming in already.

sdwarf36

Re: OKEMO 1 entries coming in already.

Post by sdwarf36 »

Other things to note:

Newbies! boy we had a bunch of them-12? I think? :) The latest tread-let the wife drive. Welcome to holding Laura+ Amy.
Dennis's! We had a bunch of them too! 6 in all-Allen in a shiney Neon (formally the Ladds car) -Kevin in the (formally Rutan/Peasley/Jones) Rabbit-Brian almost in the Spitfire :cry: -David borrowing his kids car ("I can buy a neon for what it cost me for fuel with the 440!" :lol: )The 3rd geners did awsome-little David beat big David by close to 2 seconds! Josh was making John Marsha cry-but ended up taking FTD (Fastest of The Dennis's) cool! -Look-hes even got his own smiley ! :ugeek:

3 events so far--3 different drivers at FTD! Congrats Kevin-well deserved!
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

sdwarf36 wrote:Josh was making John Marsha cry-but ended up taking FTD (Fastest of The Dennis's) cool! -Look-hes even got his own smiley ! :ugeek:
You're right... looks just like Josh. Is he on the forums? I would love to see his in-car and know how well his water injection was working (or was it just a cooling sprayer for the radiator?)

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
3rdgendennis

Post by 3rdgendennis »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:You're right... looks just like Josh. Is he on the forums? I would love to see his in-car and know how well his water injection was working (or was it just a cooling sprayer for the radiator?)
He is on the forums and I'm sure he'll post some video. The sprayer is just cooling for the radiator. I've got some video of my dad and I that I'll try to put up too.

I had a great time for my first event! The repeated fam runs on Saturday were great!! Thanks again to Victor and Earl for that idea.
The youngest David Dennis
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
Dennis Motorsports