OKEMO 2 ENTRY POSTED

kindabratty328

OKEMO 2 ENTRY POSTED

Post by kindabratty328 »

I know that you have all been standing around tapping your fingers, waiting for the Okemo 2 entry form. Well, the waiting is over. OKEMO 2 entry form and information are now posted under events and can be printed and mailed in now. Don't wait... print that entry, write that check and get it in the mail. Don't be left out of all the OKEMO 2 fun!!!!! Hope to see you all at the hill.
:D

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Re: OKEMO 2 ENTRY POSTED

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

I plan to be there, but I think I will be carless (no 'e' in there) again. Thinking of selling or parting the Tub as the cost of turbo and manifold repair would be more $$ than I want to spend on it. Oh, well... it had a good go at it anyway.

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
HILLHO
AntiSpam: No

Post by HILLHO »

I certainly plan to be there if the DMV gets my registration done. It has been 1 month since they cashed my check for my new "classic tag", so I called yesterday to find out its "incomplete" because I forgot to include my Title...DUH! What matters is my current registration expires end of July. We'll see... sure hope to see you all again.
Fabio D'HillHo Vlacci
#911 MR2
http://www.HILLHO.com

Mid-Atlantic Hillclimb Info
http://www.pahillclimb.org
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

HILLHO wrote:I certainly plan to be there if the DMV gets my registration done. It has been 1 month since they cashed my check for my new "classic tag", so I called yesterday to find out its "incomplete" because I forgot to include my Title...DUH! What matters is my current registration expires end of July. We'll see... sure hope to see you all again.
Bring your friends-tell them our roads ain't dirt ! :mrgreen:
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.