2010 Ascutney dates

Dave Burden

Re: 2010 Ascutney dates

Post by Dave Burden »

We are going to run as late as we can yet ensuring the hill clean up and trophies take place before darkness falls.

Dave
jkale

Post by jkale »

I just know that the 2 previous Ascutneys have ended wayy to early and has disappointed/enraged a bunch of people. Alot of them are going to Weatherly next weekend instead of going to Ascutney because of this. Sooo, what Im getting at is that we need to ensure the hill is run efficiently all day and until the end of the day on Sunday..

Seat time... That is what we are paying for... Lack of seat time will lead to lack of entrants...
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
Kiwi
AntiSpam: No

Post by Kiwi »

I'm with Joey on this one. I nearly decided to go to Weatherly but have instead chosen to come back to Ascutney and hope we get runs to the end of the day. I have been disappointed the last few events when I thought we packed it in too early, at least compared to other hillclimbs I have run.

I am volunteering for wire crew. I don't have a truck and I don't think the wire reel will fit in the boot of my M3. I should be at Ascutney before lunchtime on Friday.

Jamie Melhuish
honda#72
AntiSpam: No

Post by honda#72 »

Registered online and payed with paypal on the sccnh site. It is nice to be able to do paypal and not have to worry about mailing it in. Kinda nice that old Honda parts sold on ebay payed for my reg. Car is 97.75678868032 % complete as of this evening, Cylinder head rebuilt, fresh fluids, interior out, cage in, cage painted thanks to the help from Mike Sureau of Robot Racing,Sparco Fia quick release hub welded on, completed soft top modifications to work with cage,seat purchsed and I fabricated mount, steel braided lines installed, tonight hope to mount harnesses and padding, locate EBC pads (somewhere in shop), turn rotors, make ghetto temporary door skin, wait for Jegs/ Fed-ex to ship fire suite to correct address ( have backup just in case). I'm sure I am still missing something. Plan to post some pics of the progress if I ever get a spare minute. Can't wait to get back behind the wheel, see everyone at the hill, and hope we all get a bunch of runs !!!!
1997 cc + Vtec + 9,200 rpm fuel cut = Fun !