61 morris mini/vtec project

For Sale (FS), Want to Buy (WTB), or Free cars or car parts
sachilles

61 morris mini/vtec project

Post by sachilles »

That's right, my infamous mini project.

Since hill climbing is my prime motorsport desire, I put the mini project on the back burner, when a nice subaru project fell into my hands. Since I just destroyed my hillclimb subaru this weekend. That puts me in a predicament.

So what I have for sale is my mini project. This is a project, if you can not fabricate, it's not for you. Unfortunately, it's not a bolt together deal.

You get the de-seamed shell, all glass still installed. Honda B16 motor(no clutch, no idea what I did with it), a hydraulic b-series tranny with lsd. obd0 socketed ecu(motor is obd0), obd1 injectors, brand new obd1 distributor, obd1 ecu, msd ignition. Full wiring harness from a honda civic, as well as front and rear suspension components from the car. Stock mini rear subframe, and fuel cell. Stock front subframe that has been cut to accommodate a vtec. A set of 13 inch rims, tires are dry rotted though, a set of super light 10 inch rims and a brand new set of hoosier slicks for them(stored out of UV in my heated basement). Basically, you'll get every single part I acquired, I'm sure there is more I'm not thinking off.
Items missing from the originial mini: Front suspension arms, brakes, no motor or transmission. It could be put back to being an original mini, but you'd need motor, tranny, some of the front suspension and some other odds and ends.
Could make a very nice d-mod autocross/fun street car. I fealt that front drive and the short wheelbase would make it less suitable for hillclimbs.
Pictures to follow this weekend.
$3500 obo
$4000 will get you a tilt bed single axle trailer, suitable to carry everything. Used it as a car hauler for the mini.
Again, if you don't know your way around a welder, this isn't the project for you.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66