FS: 1984 Rabbit GTI in Claremont, NH

For Sale (FS), Want to Buy (WTB), or Free cars or car parts
Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

FS: 1984 Rabbit GTI in Claremont, NH

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

NOT MY CAR... but a car I was going to purchase .....

This is the Rabbit that I was going to build over the winter with an FIA-spec cage, 1.8T, and the 02M 6-speed. But, since I already purchased a Scirocco, this little gem is not to be mine. (can't own them all... ran out of garage space). I've seen the car in person and was excited to make this my next hillclimb car.

Located in Claremont, NH.
$450 obo
1984 Rabbit GTI. Started to remake into a New England Hillclimb Association Prepared 4 race car but that never really happened. It ran when I got it about 5 years ago but does not now.
The body is not in bad shape-it is a PA car, not VT. The dash is out of it, but available.
A new high compression motor (1.8) also goes with it. The stock motor is in it now--you get both.
The wheels are stock 14 inch; tires are no good, but hold air.
The car is located at Claremont, N.H., just across the border from Ascutney, VT (exit 8 off of Rt. 91).
You can call me (Earl) for more information--but I don't have much. I live in PA and can't be there to show it to you.
The car is jammed in among other classics so the pictures don't show it off to the best advantage.
The last I saw the car, it was a good base for a project race car--or could be a street car with a bit more work.
The car with two motors (one new/performance) and a clean PA title
Contact Earl at kensington88@ptd.net

Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com