Co-driver needed...

spalind
AntiSpam: No

Co-driver needed...

Post by spalind »

Putting out the call to anyone who might be interested. Just submitted my entry and payment for BRS on 9/24-9/25. This will be Retro-Runner's (and her driver's) first stage rally after two Okemo hillclimbs. If you have interest, please PM me here and we can discuss details. Thanks!
Rabbit Farmer

Re: Co-driver needed...

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Good navigator choice on the forums is Scott... actually, unsure if he is on the forums. Assuming he isn't already navigating. I could navigate for you, but I'd get you lost on a dragstrip.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
spalind

Post by spalind »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:Good navigator choice on the forums is Scott... actually, unsure if he is on the forums. Assuming he isn't already navigating. I could navigate for you, but I'd get you lost on a dragstrip.
Not a problem, appreciate the tip! I have a line on someone from down south but nothing of any kind confirmed yet.
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Last name might help... Scott Nickerson. He co-drove at Mt. Washington. I'm sure someone on here has his contact information.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

My experience is minimal at best at co-driving, but if you need a hand i'll do whatever i can for you Dan.

Phill
-Phill
2005 Evo VIII: Garrett, Cosworth, InjectorDynamics, Vipec, Ralliart, ARP, Injen, ExtremeTurboSystems, Deutschworks, Kognition, OMP, Schroth
spalind

Post by spalind »

Thanks for the offers everyone, turns out there was an experienced co-driver looking for a ride at BRS and she got to me last night. So for the moment I'm all set. Now just have to beg/borrow/steal a tow rig/trailer unless I'm going to trust my "skills" to get her through the event in one piece and drive her home! Uh...yeah....back to that "beg/borrow/steal" thing....