Thanks to Anthony and lots of others...

spalind
AntiSpam: No

Thanks to Anthony and lots of others...

Post by spalind »

this weekend after my small off due to my cranium being firmly planted up my keister. Thanks to the corner workers for making sure I was OK and for flagging down the other drivers and keeping them safe as well. Thanks to Don and the tow crew for getting my pretty little truck out of the ditch and back down the hill. Thanks to all the attendees for not making me feel like the jackass I am for trying to cut that corner. Thanks to Nick and the rest of the friends and associates of DSG who were giving me names of local places to call to try and find spare parts and ideas on how to limp my truck home. And lastly thanks to Anthony who allowed me to use his AAA card and its 100 miles of free towing that got me and my truck home at extremely minimal cost.

I owe everyone a beer or three and the truck was already being torn apart with parts being ordered to get it back up and running so I can make good on that in the near future. Thanks again.

Just a couple of starting line pics of Group B from Saturday. I do have video of the launches of most cars from Group B on Saturday as well that I will get up soon...
http://nismostuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/ ... tures.html
AnthonyB

Re: Thanks to Anthony and lots of others...

Post by AnthonyB »

Just good to see you and the truck are ok. Let me know if there is anything I can to get you back racing and out to Black River!
spalind

Re: Thanks to Anthony and lots of others...

Post by spalind »

AnthonyB wrote:Just good to see you and the truck are ok. Let me know if there is anything I can to get you back racing and out to Black River!
I should be OK, ordered parts today, already have the broken parts out...shouldn't be too bad...