Lunches at Auscutney and other stuff

shelbyeast
AntiSpam: No

Lunches at Auscutney and other stuff

Post by shelbyeast »

Hey look Walt it's me again!!!! Anyway we are going to have really good lunches at Auscutney that is why it is very important that you pre register because we are going to take our head count for lunches on Tuesday May 14th. Drivers who are not preregistered may not get food. the workers of course will all eat. The food is going to be prepared right there at the hill so it will be hot and of course good. I don't want to be throwing a lot away so we will not be making too much extra. Also there will be a meeting 30 min after the hill closes on Saturday for the workers and drivers we have some swag to pass out to everyone and I understand Drew will have some sort of large aluminum beer container this will all take place at Oak leanto. this hillclimb is dedicated to two past kings of the hill that we have lost Walt Snow and Sim Shortman. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank some of our sponsors Fast Addiction, Northeast foreign cars, Shelbyeast, and one unnamed sponsor. Thankyou everyone and remember geezers rule. Don Taylor
Rabbit Farmer

Re: Lunches at Auscutney and other stuff

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

That Saturday meeting is making me thirsty. :mrgreen:
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
PRODOG

Post by PRODOG »

That's good 'cuz I don't want to have any left over ..
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

It's Clark's son in law doing the food correct? any idea if he'll do the breakfast sandwiches by donation like he usually does at philo?
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Dave is not doing the food.

We are going to have three gas grills there (Nick, mine, and ???) to cook food at lunch. Jeff B. is the grill master.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com