BURKE HILLCLIMB 2013

Ryed
AntiSpam: No

Re: BURKE HILLCLIMB 2013

Post by Ryed »

I had to pull out due to my back. I can barely walk, hurts to drive a manual trans, and I definitely can't get into the Polar Express. My campsite is paid for, so if any workers were on the fence, and need a place to camp, please go and use my campsite. I would come and work, but do not think I can tolerate the drive there... Be safe and have fun up there everyone.
91 VW GTI VR6 Turbo "Polar Express"
2012 Ford F-150 "Tullibee"
2006 BMW 530xi "Grace Jones"
"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time" - Unknown
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Just an FYI... Sherman and I will be at site 3 for Burke this year. This means that Registration will be at site 3 rather than site 6 :)

Bring your friends (a.k.a. workers). Not enough workers means NO zoooooooooooooooooooming.

See you at the hill. Come early and help with setup... best way to see the hill up close and personal.

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
Super1303

Post by Super1303 »

I'm new to this, but have been sneaking around for years to watch, and would like to help out. I'll be available this weekend ,at this time for both days, defiantly Saturday.
My wife is pushing me to run our VW on the hill, I will not be able to make it to tech or to sign up today but can be there early sat.

What time should I be there?

Is it possible to even sign up to run the hill sat? If not I'll still be there.

If there's any thing that I could bring to help let me know. (I have an auto repair/machine shop in Sutton and I'm always eager to do some 'fun' wrenching.)

Thanks, Evan
Hello, my name is Evan and I'm a Volksaholic.
1973 Super Beetle, #666
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Evan,

Call us 860-608-8494

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
skimobile

Post by skimobile »

I would have loved to attended this event but my only sponsor has "requested" to have my car at the Subaru event (WBM) at Stafford CT this weekend.
I hope to see you all at Okemo next month.
Beast of luck everyone, it looks like Saturday and Sunday should be nice : )

Sean.
Mopar 151w2

Go live with video!

Post by Mopar 151w2 »

We've heard of this problem before - some of the campfire geezers think a live video feed from your race will be a killer "put up or shut up" sales tool for a tuner - "Those guys got a dyno sheet, maybe a time slip says the thing won't blow up in 11 seconds. Watch our setup - live - today, real as cash money! rip up the Beast of The East from the Burke Mountain Hillclimb!"