2010 NEHA Rules Meeting and Banquet

Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Re: 2010 NEHA Rules Meeting and Banquet

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

I spoke with Don Taylor about this last night; he called Dave B. today. Dave said that the SCCNH is working to move the day. I stated that the messages on the NEHA forum state that a date AFTER the current date would work best. (so stated by me and Walter)

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
jkale

Post by jkale »

Ditto. Just had a nice conversation with Don about this.. Sounds like we will all be able to make both..
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
Dave Burden

Date change for meeting - February 20, 2010

Post by Dave Burden »

The Common Man was able to move our reservation out one week to February 20, 2010. The dinner choices will be pot roast or chicken alfredo and cost $30/person to cover the cost of the meal and room rental. Room rates are still being negotiated pending the date change.

Dave
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Thanks for the move Dave. I know a number of people that wanted to attend both the banquet and rally will be pleased.

Did you see the e-mail regarding the engraving of the recycled trophies and the issuance of the same this year?

Do we just show up or is there a pre-registration needed?

Steve
jkale

Post by jkale »

Thank You Dave!
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
skivittlerjimb

Post by skivittlerjimb »

Thanks for the flexibility in the banquet/rules meeting date. I haven't made one of these yet and was hoping to go this year until I saw it conflicted with the Buffum rally. Now it doesn't. Nice Christmas present! Thanks Don T. and Dave B. for making it happen. :P
-Jim B.
'92 GVR4 280/1000
Dave Burden

Post by Dave Burden »

Details on the banquet are:

Saturday, February 20, 2010
Common Man Inn & Restaurant
21 Water Street, Claremont, NH
(603) 542-6171 Restaurant
(603) 542-0647 Inn
http://www.thecman.com/restaurants/comm ... claremont/

Rules meeting starts at 2pm in the Woven Label Boardroom in the restuarant, dinner will be served at 6pm and then awards and bench racing until 10pm. (We'll have a TV screen so bring your dvds or video files for all to see.)

Dinner choices are New England Pot Roast or Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo on pasta (vegetarian entree is available upon request.) Both come with a caesar salad, house baked breads with butter, fresh veggies, mashed potatoes, dessert and coffee and tea service. There will also be a Common Man Cheese Table for snacking.

There will be a cash bar as well.

Rooms and suites are available in the Common Man Inn right next door. We have a block of 10 rooms and 5 suites set aside for NEHA. Rooms are $119/night and suites are $189/night. The Inn is new this year and the rooms are right on the Sugar River. Call the Inn directly to book a room or a suite.

Parking is available on Water Street across from the Inn or in the new multi-level parking garage within walking distance on Main Street.

The cost for the banquet is $30 per person and advanced reservation and payment is required. Cut-off date is Friday, February 12, 2010. There is a 50 person maximum for the conference room so get your reservation in early.

Mail your check made out to SCCNH to:

NEHA Registrar
Diane Burden
PO Box 700
Claremont, NH 03743

Please indicate which entree you want for your meal.

Thanks,
Dave
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

I know it hasn't been mentioned by the organizers, but for those of you with the one-time awards (i.e. wheeling awards, etc.), don't forget to bring it with you to the banquet AND select a new recipient.

Steve
Number_5

Post by Number_5 »

In case you missed these, Dave.

"Is the 50 person / reservation for the rules meeting or the banquet or both? Seems small.

John Marsha"

"When is the rules submission cutoff?

What about reservation for the rules meeting but not the banquet, or vice versa?

Thanks,
Michael Wilson"
A man must learn to understand the motives of human beings, their illusions, and their sufferings.
Albert
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

To answer the rules question (I think everyone rec'd this link via the forum e-mail system... if not, check your spam from the date of the original post):

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=230

Steve