Ascutney 2009

sciroccohp

Re: Ascutney 2009

Post by sciroccohp »

looks like I am going to have to overnight my entry since I forgot to do it earlier and I was waiting to make sure the car was together and ready to go. It is all set and ready to go. NEHA should take paypal and online entry so I can not be late!
jkale

Post by jkale »

sciroccohp wrote:looks like I am going to have to overnight my entry since I forgot to do it earlier and I was waiting to make sure the car was together and ready to go. It is all set and ready to go. NEHA should take paypal and online entry so I can not be late!
overnighting is still cheaper than the 35 late fee...
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

exactly half. sent out. looking forward to sleeping in the back of the truck!!
CANDALMAN
AntiSpam: No

Post by CANDALMAN »

How much is it for a camp site for friday?? And where is the best cheapest hotel close to the hill?
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Something like $60 for leanto... unsure about camping. Always more fun to camp out as you can hang out really late (drink it that is your thing) and just walk to bed.

Edit: http://www.vtstateparks.com/htm/chartfees.cfm
$14/night campsite and $21/night leanto (might be 3 night min. IIRC)

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
CANDALMAN

Post by CANDALMAN »

Thanks, I think I'll be camping for friday and a hotel Sat.
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

jkale wrote:
BugEyeRex wrote:Grrrrrrr. :x I am still waiting for my seat for the new car. I'll start prepping the wagon for plan b.
That is some BS. You should have James call the company who sent the seat.. he handles people like that very well... :evil:
I've got a corbeau and a cobra you could borrow, provided you have a mounting bracket that you can use. The corbeau is bottom mount only, and the cobra can be bottom or side mount. However, the cobra is kind of tight on body, but I do fit, so it should fit you.
Since my car won't be done, someone might as well use them.

Let me know.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza (Donut) #66
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

remembered to do the campsite today hopefully site number 25 is good, I just did not want to be on the other side of the camp ground like last year.
BugEyeRex

Post by BugEyeRex »

sachilles wrote:
jkale wrote:
BugEyeRex wrote:Grrrrrrr. :x I am still waiting for my seat for the new car. I'll start prepping the wagon for plan b.
That is some BS. You should have James call the company who sent the seat.. he handles people like that very well... :evil:
I've got a corbeau and a cobra you could borrow, provided you have a mounting bracket that you can use. The corbeau is bottom mount only, and the cobra can be bottom or side mount. However, the cobra is kind of tight on body, but I do fit, so it should fit you.
Since my car won't be done, someone might as well use them.

Let me know.
Thanks Seth. James just hooked me up with a corbeau seat for the weekend. We just finished putting in the seat, rollbar padding and fire extinguisher. The car is ready to go!! Well, at least for this weekend.
Chris Rielly

93 Blue Impreza 4dr (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
RALLY200SX

WEATHER UPDATE?

Post by RALLY200SX »

Anybody have a handle on what the weather looks like - the last I heard was thunderstorm late Saturday afternoon - dry on Sunday? Thanks, Jim
#16 1987 Mazda RX7