OKEMO 1 entries coming in already.

DaveEstey
AntiSpam: No

Re: OKEMO 1 entries coming in already.

Post by DaveEstey »

um, the money isn't the issue. I have one check left in my check book and didn't re-order in time.
1987 Mazda RX-7 GXL (Hillclimb)
1987 Mazda RX-7 Sport (Lemons)
2008 Mazda MX-5
2015 Ford F-350
2007 Toyota Prius (the fast car)
http://www.DaveEstey.com
Mopar 151

Post by Mopar 151 »

Never said it was......Ther are any number of strategies to overcome this. Slide by your bank and get a certified check or money order, buy a postal money order with your debit card........
Brotha, I know from broke - I used to crew for Ernie Bodreau,(in his own #211 or the Galinski #200) and we pitted next to "Petah" Fiandaca at Monadnock ImageImage
John and Michelle Reed
KSCC Life Member
NEHA # 151
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

Peter scared the hell out of me once, I was at his house picking some stuff up and he had the cab up on a cabover and was working on the engine. somehow it rolled backward onto his leg the the cabover fell on his head. luckily I was there to take it off him. I also love his truck (at least the one he had about 10 years ago) My father used to help him a lot back then.
DaveEstey

Post by DaveEstey »

I haven't seen Fiandaca in years, always loved watching him race. Ernie I still see weekly but not behind the wheel.

I can get alternative payment but I wanted to make sure that was alright with Michelle rather than act on the assumption.
1987 Mazda RX-7 GXL (Hillclimb)
1987 Mazda RX-7 Sport (Lemons)
2008 Mazda MX-5
2015 Ford F-350
2007 Toyota Prius (the fast car)
http://www.DaveEstey.com
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

I'm sure it will be ok-M.O.-bank check-whatever. We dont have paypal in place at the moment.
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
Robevo

Post by Robevo »

guys , my wife send it out an email for you, so as she left another message via phone./this is actually a couple of attempt to contact you guys already/. But we never heard anything back from you guys. :(
So i dont know what is the deal as its stands today. At least you can give us some updates on the check etc. You got it or not. Some people will or planning to come up there with us, but we still cant say anything about our status. I dont want to be rude, but there is more into it for us, then just drive up there. We need to /as we did/ reservation for rooms etc. But others couldn't do it yet since we dont know we are in this event or not.
So maybe will be too late for some to to plan to come up a if we got our status too late. And that wouldn't be good.
I hope you guys understand, there is more for us then just pay and go, and we need time to organize things. So would be greatly appreciated if we would heard anything back.

Thanks, Rob
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

Robevo wrote:guys , my wife send it out an email for you, so as she left another message via phone./this is actually a couple of attempt to contact you guys already/. But we never heard anything back from you guys. :(
So i dont know what is the deal as its stands today. At least you can give us some updates on the check etc. You got it or not. Some people will or planning to come up there with us, but we still cant say anything about our status. I dont want to be rude, but there is more into it for us, then just drive up there. We need to /as we did/ reservation for rooms etc. But others couldn't do it yet since we dont know we are in this event or not.
So maybe will be too late for some to to plan to come up a if we got our status too late. And that wouldn't be good.
I hope you guys understand, there is more for us then just pay and go, and we need time to organize things. So would be greatly appreciated if we would heard anything back.

Thanks, Rob
Rob,
We had 1 phone call from you on our machine friday last week (while we were away at Burke) which we replayed at midnite sunday when we got home. 5 hours later Monday morning she left for Pikes Peak not getting home till late Thurs-and 9am Friday we left home to go to a hillclimb in PA again getting home Sun after midnite.
So that makes it her being home about 7 hours in 10 days-sorry she didn't make time in that to personally call you.
Yes we got your check.
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
Robevo

Post by Robevo »

thanks, that makes our life easier.
I wont bother more .

Cheers Rob
daves240sx07

Post by daves240sx07 »

Ha everyone. I sent my entrie for Okemo today :mrgreen: .Hope i'm not to late.Please let me know.Thanks.
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

You should be ok. I'll let you know when your entry arrives so you don't have to worry. See you at Okemo! Remember, bring workers if you can :D

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.