OKEMO 1 entries coming in already.

daves240sx07
AntiSpam: No

Re: OKEMO 1 entries coming in already.

Post by daves240sx07 »

Thanks for getting back to me.I all ways try to bring workers.I think we need to call them spectators.Maybe then they will be more willing to do it.lol.See everyone at Okemo.
Mopar 151

Post by Mopar 151 »

To tell you the truth, we consider spectators to have different mental illnesses than course workers! 8-)
John and Michelle Reed
KSCC Life Member
NEHA # 151
daves240sx07

Post by daves240sx07 »

I didn't mean to offend if i did. I do know workers work and i do appreciate them allot.I have worked on the mt. before,So i know what it takes,but it was fun.Good way to get to know how things work and what it take to do it all.
DennisRacing3

Post by DennisRacing3 »

Please save a spot for me michelle i just sent the check today should be in tomorrow or saturday.
Josh
Racing on the edge isnt dangerous its a game
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

You're on the list! No worries.
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
jkale

Post by jkale »

How many entries do we have already?

Me, James, Cyrus, and Charlie are all sending ours today...
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
PaddyMcP

Post by PaddyMcP »

Alex G, Anthony and Pierre pushed me to come out to one of these. I'm really excited, but a little late to the party. I will have my registration and check in the mail Tuesday. My brother Pete is also registering and co-driving. If registration is closed please let me know so I can cancel my hotel reservations, otherwise put us on "the list."

Does anyone know what class an S2000 would be in? Caged, very little interior trim, nittos and stock everything else. I haven't got a chance to really go through your rulebook.

Thanks!
-Paddy McParland
kindabratty328

Post by kindabratty328 »

Hi Paddy,

I will add your name and your brothers to the list. Please be sure to read the information about the rookie orientation on Friday night. You and your brother will have to attend. You should take a few minutes to read through the rules as well so you are sure to bring everything you will need in terms of safety equipment. See you Friday.

Michele
Breathe in... breathe out... move on.
walterclark

Post by walterclark »

PaddyMcP wrote:Alex G, Anthony and Pierre pushed me to come out to one of these. I'm really excited, but a little late to the party. I will have my registration and check in the mail Tuesday. My brother Pete is also registering and co-driving. If registration is closed please let me know so I can cancel my hotel reservations, otherwise put us on "the list."

Does anyone know what class an S2000 would be in? Caged, very little interior trim, nittos and stock everything else. I haven't got a chance to really go through your rulebook.

Thanks!
-Paddy McParland
You should use the calculator Seth came up with, downloadable at: http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B90 ... NmIw&hl=en to calculate your class. SP something if you have removed some of the interior stuff. Read our rules for a cage before checking off that box on the calculator as sometimes what is called a cage doesnt meet the definition of one in our rules. Do you run a top and can you close your windows? If not you will need arm restraints as well as that cage. You will need a properly mounted and acceptable fire extinguisher - a lot of people show up the first time with something lacking here. You need SA2000 or newer helmets and suitable shoes (e.g. no nylon or Dacron athletic shoes, sandals, etc.), and long sleeve cotton garments. If your cage is acceptable and you dont want to be subject to the breakout time rule you both will need fire retardant suits and gloves (again see the rules). You can compete under the breakout time rule if you dont have regular suits and gloves or you have a non-compliant cage (assuming you have a hardtop). We have a stock S2000 that runs now and again in U4 and I dont think he has run up against the breakout time limitation, for what that is worth to you.
The older I get the better I was.
PaddyMcP

Post by PaddyMcP »

Yup - will be there on Friday night for the rookie session. I'll spend some time on the rulebook tonight, now that I know reg is still open. My s2000 uses an oem hardtop bolted down (no quick release), no side windows, SCCA/NASA 2010 spec road race cage. I've got all the drivers safety gear except arm restraints. I run a right side window net and can run a left side if that will allow me to run without arm restraints. Will that suffice?

Thanks a million!