FS: MKI Hillclimb GTI Thunder Bunny SOLD

For Sale (FS), Want to Buy (WTB), or Free cars or car parts
rabbithead

FS: MKI Hillclimb GTI Thunder Bunny SOLD

Post by rabbithead »

Need some work and It's out from storage don't have space and I'm having more fun in the Peugeot because it's boosted
list of stuff
2.0 bottom 1.8 head with G-grind cam, DCOE 40mm webers 12.5 to 1 compression 8 valve, decked .002 with big valves and TT retainers
Koni coilsovers with race spring, I would take out the rears due to they're too stiff and they have poor body roll, I can give stock rears springs I have sitting on the shelf
Fully Caged
A2 big bumpers
lower K-bar, upper strut bar,
TT adjustable cam spocket
Diesel starter
Sirocco rear beam, disk rotors with brake bypass
FK tranny
Mono wiper
Momo seat and wheel
Battery in the back, wheel well cut out
Lexen rear windows
Large oil cooler
No front sway, Neuspeed rear solid sway bar, It's off the car @ the moment due to the rear springs but will go with the sale.
I had 2 other set of rims and tire but have been stolen now. Only have some good Hoosiers 205/60/13's and missed match BBS and a sirocco wheel. I had a wheel that came off @ Burke took out the wheel spacer and wheel stud should be replaced I have the spacers now but someone stole my rims and tires
All the rest of my Various MKI collection of parts, a good Hood & door, distributor also have my old motor from my old GTI with another G-grind cam....
Car needs:
Flex pipe, and motor mounts, I had 3 races on the one on car and Philo broke it again.
Muffler is gone, again due to Philo
swap rear springs and I would put in the stock springs.
And paint the left door or whole thing
New belts harness to race hillcllimb circuit
$1200 as is or I could get the car painted for $600 more from Caron's
The car was built by Hayes brothers and Shea had a hand from what I understood. The car is very competitive in the hillclimb circuit it's an Street prepared 5 car, torque monster, burns rubber in 3rd gear on the straights, it rips through 6500RPM then starts the cam is maxed, 1700 pounds , and 150 HP car
Last edited by rabbithead on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dsldubn
AntiSpam: No

Re: FS: MKI Hillclimb GTI Thunder Bunny

Post by dsldubn »

sent you a PM on dubsnorth.
Jason Orzell
VW Rabbit turbo diesel, the green soot shooter