Need some opinions...

jkale

Re: Need some opinions...

Post by jkale »

This forum's purpose is to voice opinions and share experiences related to the NEHA series. Im sorry for using it for that exact reason.
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
Dave Patten
AntiSpam: No

Post by Dave Patten »

Joey,
I tried to offer what I thought would be some constructive opinions. I guess you didn’t find any value in it given your prior post.

No loss on my part if you want to continue with the public bashing and sniping, that is your option as is the image that it presents of you as an individual (see the well stated post by haley735).
Dave Patten
http://www.FutoFab.com
Dunbarton, NH
jkale

Post by jkale »

Well, thanks for your opinions.
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
KevinGale

Post by KevinGale »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:Dave... thanks for posting that. I would have to agree that parties involved should reach out for a discussion

Steve
I'll second that.
jkale

Post by jkale »

You obviously have no idea what has been going on during the past few years at the hills besides what you have been reading on the internet.

When I stated I wanted opinions I should have been more clear.

I was asking for the opinions of people who are actually involved in the NEHA series. But thanks for regurgitating what you have gathered from the vast interweb. :mrgreen:
haley735 wrote:opinions wanted- here ya go.....

while i was not there from what i have gathered is that there were a few folks who voiced displeasure with not running right up until 5 pm.

i see there was 6 runs made on sunday, 5 runs on saturday...that is good seat time for a fall ascutney.
if one had an issue with quitting early-they should have seeked out the chair, not control.
arguing will never get you anywhere, esp. when you are trying to plea that an all volunteer group should work right up to the last minute allowed.
from the social media circus, it seems like you are being a crybaby- gonna take your toys and go home. the right thing to do would have been to contact the SCCNH representatives in private before posting all over the internet. if that didnt work and you couldnt reach an amicable result- then perhaps voice your displeasure.
i think everyone should co-chair an event, to give them a real understanding of how things work, and just how hard it is to pull off.
airing out dirty laundry on the internet is a cur move. and equally disturbing is your dry snitching. it isnt going to help your cause, quite frankly its an extremely juvenille tactic.

you asked for the opinions.

the entire core NEHA group, the collective clubs that make it up, and the volunteers who make it all possible- are possibly the most laid back easy going folks you will ever meet in any sort of racing environment.
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

Oh--I think he might have a clue--since hes CO_CHAIRED Burke! Also worked the WRECKER CREW-champ in P2-oh--and you see all those hillclimb t-shirts from 2004-2006? HE had them made-and donated the profits to the club!!-Also probably the best aluminum welder/fabricator to run with us. He moved down south a few years back.
{ Greg! Dammit-stop lurking + check in more often-we all miss you!!! :cry: }

Keep in mind that hillclimbing existed before you got here. :shock:
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

sdwarf36 wrote:Keep in mind that hillclimbing existed before you got here. :shock:
It didn't exist before John Marsha. One day he said, let there be a hillclimb in Vermont, and it was good.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
Number_5

Post by Number_5 »

And with that we should take this off the forum.
Please?
Thanks
John Marsha
A man must learn to understand the motives of human beings, their illusions, and their sufferings.
Albert
Dave Patten

Post by Dave Patten »

John,
Nah, you deserve your time in the limelight. He could have claimed you were the one that invented dirt so the road bed could be made.

and besides wasn't it Smokey that came down off the mountain carrying 2 stone tablets with the hillclimb rules on them.
Dave Patten
http://www.FutoFab.com
Dunbarton, NH
b5s4mike

Post by b5s4mike »

"wasn't it Smokey that came down off the mountain carrying 2 stone tablets with the hillclimb rules on them"-best part of the thread

BTW I was there, I can see both sides and wish this would get resolved in a reasonable manor. I am not a NEHA member but would hate to see participants try to rip apart their own event......(then you and I get no runs)