DEATH OF KILLINGTON 4 EVENT

VICTOR
AntiSpam: No

DEATH OF KILLINGTON 4 EVENT

Post by VICTOR »

Good Morning !!!
Well some of you can take a sigh of relief. There will be no Killington 4 event. At the KSCC meeting on 4,2,11 it was brought up for vote, after the tears and conserns about adapting our wire and a little lack of equipment,and upsetting the New Hampshire Club as it is there Hill, it was voted down. I would like to thank my Wife for being behind me as I tried to make something new happen. It was brought up that KSCC will contact New Hampshire Club about the posiblity of this happening next year. I would also like to say that due to a conflict of interst, my intrest in Hillclimbs and the confict of drivers not liking to drive up this hill as it was said at the meeting , I am resigning from the President of KSCC as of this date. I will work for Earl at the Okemo 1 and 2 events. After that I will think of my fellow racers and wish them well .Dont forget trying and being defeated is better than to not have tried.So whom ever take the job should keep trying.
jkale

Re: DEATH OF KILLINGTON 4 EVENT

Post by jkale »

Victor, thats too bad. Sorry I couldnt make it down for the meeting, had to work... Are you still going to be doing control at Burke?

So I guess this makes the season a 6 event season, meaning we can only drop 1 event... sweet
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
VICTOR

Post by VICTOR »

THAT WOULD BE A NO ON BURKE
Number_5

Post by Number_5 »

Sorry to here that, Victor.
John Marsha
A man must learn to understand the motives of human beings, their illusions, and their sufferings.
Albert
hillclimbevo

Post by hillclimbevo »

From a complete outsiders prespective that i saw happen on this board, i feel for you! Sometimes change is way harder then it should be. Trust me, its no different in other clubs when it comes to racing.

Good luck and don't let it bring you down.
jkale

Post by jkale »

hillclimbevo wrote:Trust me, its no different in other clubs when it comes to racing.
I F'ing hate politics...
-Joey Kale #111
Kale's Custom LLC.
802-448-3790
BugEyeRex

Post by BugEyeRex »

Victor,
Sorry to hear. I'll miss you at Burke but will happy to see you at Okemo.
Chris Rielly

93 Blue Impreza 4dr (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)